Can I return shoes to the mall that are DS but over 1 yr old?

I need some quick cash for college applications, I'm dead broke right now. Will stores like Finishline, FA, FL, and ESPECIALLY Athlete's Foot accept dsshoes? (Stealth V's, Fire Red III's, Green Bean's, XIV's, etc)?

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

And for those who say why don't you call... well I don't wana' feel like an idiot asking if I can return year old shoes. lol

better to call first than to waste time going to the mall and finding out. that being said, i don't know whether you can return them or not.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Sell em online.

He apparently doens't wanna go through the hassle of doing that. I personally hate trying unload shoes online. Good luck with the store returns, justcall around and ask before you roll out.

Probably not. I tried to return some shoes less than 6 months after buying them, and they wouldn't take them back. Even stores like the Gap that had verylenient return policies are changing them. Buy/sell or ebay now...

Yeah I have recepits. And also, like DRJordanFreak said.... I don't wana' go through the hastle of selling them online. Plus, on top of that, I needthe cash ASAP, as the deadlines are 12/1/07 for the schools I'm applying to.

You can't return a item past 90 days...Online is your best bet and who knows you might get more than what you wanted.

you won't be able to return to places like footlocker/champs/footaction, or finishline, I'll tell you that now. Depending on the manager there,they'll take them back if they're in sellable condition and they think they can sell them quick, but you'll only get merchandise credit for it.

I do it every year with white/white AF1's. I keep a fresh pair incase I ever decide to wear them, but when I don't I'll take them back tofootlocker for merchandise credit, then pick up a brand new pair.

put em up on craigslist. put pick up/meet up only. put a price lower than usual to sell it quick. this way you get the money right away.

Actually, I've done this before, but I did it with Foot Action, they will take shoes back as long as they aren't worn and you have a receipt

I did it with the White/Green IV's, had em for a year and a half and returned them for the full amount

Athlete's Foot is a dif story, I don't know their store policy

yeah i would say usually on the back of the reciept it will tell you how long the return policy is good for....prolly not man....most i usually see is 90 days

Back
Top Bottom