Can I Still Pull Buns in a PT Cruiser?

8 times out of 10, when you meet a female, you're not in the car. So, yes you can.

Now, she might have jokes when yall get in the car, but if you did your part right, she'll still go.
or she won't get in and keep walking.

I once took a chick back to the crib in a Suzuki Verona with a clear tape back window, no radio and brakes that was scrubbing LOUD.

As long as you game her up BEFORE she sees the car, you good.

Last edited:
Dont mind these opinions .. if the chick is qorroed about what kinda car you driving shenaint one u wanna fool with anyway. If she interested in you it wont even matter

Its paid off and sound like you got your ducks in a row. Keep doin you fam itll come when its suppose to. Long as that PT gettin you from A to B and not costin you more money than its worth then drive til u ready for somwthing new

I want one to put white walls and the moon caps on em but wife says no [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
Man put the white walked and the moon cap on em **** you mean she said no she bought the car?

I'd probably respect you more if you rolled up with a trike my *****...

This thread is gold.
laugh.gif

PT Cruiser sounds better than walking. As long as it has A/C and heat I don't realy care what I'm driving son, just do ya thang and if she not tryna get in forget her.

you must have thought you were doing it, because you could have got something else for whatever price you paid.

:lol:

Don't understand the whole thing about having a nice car to get yambs. Can't bring that car in a spot with you, that car can't hold a convo with those broads....

I'll pull up at a spot in a bucket and valet park it. Walk out with something on my arm.

A nice car isn't necessary if your covered in other areas. It just helps. Females are a very fickle gender and sometimes material possessions get their juices flowing enough to part legs.

A nice car isn't necessary if your covered in other areas. It just helps. Females are a very fickle gender and sometimes material possessions get their juices flowing enough to part legs.
Yup at the end of the day it comes down to your personality/how you talk to em...but nice cars, clothes and **** like only helps and makes it easier

Let's not take this too far.

A clean whip can pull yambs faster then anything else, but you know the type of chick your pullin.

I doubt anyone is dumb enough to wife a chick like that tho.

PT Cruiser sounds better than walking. As long as it has A/C and heat I don't realy care what I'm driving son, just do ya thang and if she not tryna get in forget her.
Exactly I'm driving a big *** van with no a
But atleast I'm driving and it's sure as hell better than standing in the heat almost passing out from a heat stroke or sitting at the bus stop freezing your *** off praying the bus gets here :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom