can Justin Bieber grown into Justin Timberlake part 2?

his new song is fire

just asking can he grow out the teenage fan base and make grown people/great pop/RB music like JT once did?

The new single is definitely a step in the right direction. Smooth.

It'll be interesting to see if he follows the path of JT (taking a break from music and coming back) or another.

Nope, not unless he gets w/ the right team like JT did. And get his act togehter. Doin all the douchey stuff he's doin now and hangin w/ the wrong crowd aint gon cut it for too much longer

Just heard this on the radio; song is def flames

I think he can translate the thing against him is when JT was transitioning there wasn't social media at every corner

His female base will stay intact he now needs to pick up a male fan base; if he keeps dropping records like this then I'd cop his next album

Timberlake grew up to be a relatively cool dude. Bieber grew up to be a huge *******, which is disappointing when you look back at what a nice and humble kid he was in his autobiographical film.

song is smooth

he should link up with drake and 40 . . . drake's got a talent for songwriting and i shouldn't have to sell you on 40's production . . . next album could be a smooth joint if he links up with the right people

he could **** on an infant on live tv and his girl fanbase would still drink his sweat if given the opportunity . . . y'all are the ones acting like his grandmother, concerned about him smoking weed and getting into fights, ready to take your belt off 
laugh.gif

let that man cook . . . good song

song is smooth​

he should link up with drake and 40 . . . drake's got a talent for songwriting and i shouldn't have to sell you on 40's production . . . next album could be a smooth joint if he links up with the right people

he could **** on an infant on live tv and his girl fanbase would still drink his sweat if given the opportunity . . . y'all are the ones acting like his grandmother, concerned about him smoking weed and getting into fights, ready to take your belt off :lol:

let that man cook . . . good song​

I agree I'd be the same damn way if I was worth $130 mill and barely in my 20's

Biebs gonna be alight

I'm guessing JT also used to wild out like the Biebs is doing right now. He was probably just more lowkey with it. And like Stillin said, social media was non-existent back then, so access to EVERYTHING a star did was impossible.

Back then stories leaked and you were left wondering if they were true. Now, videos and pics leak letting you know it's true.

Biebs is gonna be good to go though. Dude is living the life for a dude his age. I did the same dumb **** (smoking like it's legal) he did when I was in college, except I was usually broke and wasn't boning dimes on the regular. 99% of young dudes his age are jelly, and with good reason.

Timberlake grew up to be a relatively cool dude. Bieber grew up to be a huge *******, which is disappointing when you look back at what a nice and humble kid he was in his autobiographical film.
he is only 19 years old so he is not done getting older, JT was 20 years old when he went into his solo career, and it wasn't till he was 24 when he blew up with another album and started doing movies and everything.

he is only 19 years old so he is not done getting older, JT was 20 years old when he went into his solo career, and it wasn't till he was 24 when he blew up with another album and started doing movies and everything.

JT blew up with his first album though

Biebs will be okay this song is like #2 on iTunes already

He'll eventually mature

Last edited:
song is smooth​

he could **** on an infant on live tv and his girl fanbase would still drink his sweat if given the opportunity . . . y'all are the ones acting like his grandmother, concerned about him smoking weed and getting into fights, ready to take your belt off :lol:

let that man cook . . . good song​

I agree I'd be the same damn way if I was worth $130 mill and barely in my 20's

Biebs gonna be alight

It aint even that though. He's bein influenced by dudes that don't even have a career to ruin. Not to mention, his fanbase is a fickle bunch. As soon as there is another cat that is just as popular to come along and has that "good boy" image, the girls and their parents will eat it up and Biebs will be stuck tryna reinvent himself like Bow Wow, and it may never work.

The kid's got talent, his camp needs to help him realize that his status is a privilege

It aint even that though. He's bein influenced by dudes that don't even have a career to ruin. Not to mention, his fanbase is a fickle bunch. As soon as there is another cat that is just as popular to come along and has that "good boy" image, the girls and their parents will eat it up and Biebs will be stuck tryna reinvent himself like Bow Wow, and it may never work.

The kid's got talent, his camp needs to help him realize that his status is a privilege

Bieber's fanbase is growing with him which is why this song is already blowing up

You can't compare Bow Wow to Bieber :lol:

He could def fizzle out but it won't be from his fanbase picking up some other young singer because those chicks are older now just like Bieber

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom