Can Michael Jackson dunk a basketball?

I mean first of all, he was originally of African-American descent. Dudes pretty much came out the wombs with a six pack, athletic as hell. Second of all hewas an amazing moonwalker. That's gotta be a workout on the calves. I'm almost certain that he would dunk on Prince.

Btw, do you think Michael became a better shooter once he got the operation?

Discuss.

P.S. I didn't know which forum to put it in.

P.S.S.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

I mean first of all, he was originally of African-American descent. Dudes pretty much came out the wombs with a six pack, athletic as hell. Second of all he was an amazing moonwalker. That's gotta be a workout on the calves. I'm almost certain that he would dunk on Prince.

Discuss.

P.S.S.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
all brothers can dunk?
All brothers that can moonwalk like him, hell yeah.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

I mean first of all, he was originally of African-American descent. Dudes pretty much came out the wombs with a six pack, athletic as hell. Second of all he was an amazing moonwalker. That's gotta be a workout on the calves. I'm almost certain that he would dunk on Prince.

Discuss.

P.S.S.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
all brothers can dunk?

I cried @ this...lmfao

Not enough father-son basketball games in the Jackson driveway I would assume, nor any brother vs brother rivalries.

Tito w/ the jumper? Probably not.

Well, at least this thread is a Vitiligo joke I haven't heard yet.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Unless there was a toddler up in the rim he don't have no business jumping that high

that's it. That's how I know it's time for me to go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom