Can one of you pull up this license plate number? Some guy tried to buy my manhood

Long story short
- Walking home

- White SUV pulls up next to me

- Caucasian dude asks me if (insert place here) is en route, I answer yes

- He asks if I'm headed there, I answer yes

- He asks if I want a ride, I reject

- He asks again, I reject

- He then says "you'll be able to make a little money" with a creepy perv smile, while further trying to lure me in, I reject once more and he drives off.. 

I look at the license plate no. DHK 7709 ... or DKH 7709.. Is it possible to get some info from this license plate #?

First in potentially epic thread
nerd.gif

Just being frank, you'd have probably been found floating in the ocean. Glad you didn't take that swim, good.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Just being frank, you'd have probably been found floating in the ocean. Glad you didn't take that swim, good.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56196/1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Oh definitely.. One of the two was likely to occur... judging by his demeanor, appearance and age (late 40's-50's) I'd say he was looking for a good time

theres no way that I know of to get this info for free online. call your local DMV, give them the plate numbers. tell them its to check his driving record for whatever reason. FOIA requires that they give you any public info.

if this doesn't work let me know and I'll see what can be done.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

theres no way that I know of to get this info for free online. call your local DMV, give them the plate numbers. tell them its to check his driving record for whatever reason. FOIA requires that they give you any public info.

Is that Catherine in the new avy? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Is that Catherine in the new avy? 
nerd.gif

danpat. Catherine is on hiatus until I find a good qual gif of her to use
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom