can somebody tell me what sorcery is this!?

latest

Looks like Devleen from Tranzor Z
Baron-Ashura_2508

:lol: at The Red woman pic

Last edited:
makeup is the devil fam, glad we dudes dont have to do this BS 

Last edited:
^ it really is. I ran across that recently at my job with a girl that I normally see on weekdays. I thought she didn't even wear a ton of makeup normally, but I went into Saturday morning overtime and she looked like a vampire had sucked her soul out of her body

^ it really is. I ran across that recently at my job with a girl that I normally see on weekdays. I thought she didn't even wear a ton of makeup normally, but I went into Saturday morning overtime and she looked like a vampire had sucked her soul out of her body
lmao

when you're used to seeing girls with eye makeup then one day you see them in the early morning at the convenience store in sweats and no make up

looking like literal homeless zombie 

Does anyone else just not understand HOW women's skin is so bad?

They use so many damn face 'care' products, why does it look so scarred, pale, spotty, baggy eyed, etc.

I look at guys (no romo), and we just have 'normal' skin.

When women don't wear makeup, they do actually LOOK tired.

And they get offended when they hear that of course.

I just cannot fathom.

Reactions: OTG

They use so many damn face 'care' products, why does it look so scarred, pale, spotty, baggy eyed, etc.

I just cannot fathom.
Men have 25% thicker skin and we have more collagen. Women age 15 years faster than men.

Some women have different social security numbers with no makeup.

My old co worker looked kinda cute on the regular but I did notice that she wore lots of makeup, saw her without it one day and oh my goodness... Night and day.

Slightly above half the chicks I've met off of tinder look like their pic,

bruh when i was in the military we had a young chick show up to work with no make up on one day and my sergeant asked her straight up "what the hell happened?"

then he told her not to do that again...i was like  
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I just cannot fathom.

nobody is perfect, and i've seen dudes who look like they haven't slept in a year. on NT we let our savagery flow within us in these appreciation forums, but no matter what these threads show, or what instagram will show, none of these girls are perfect...even christina milian or adrianna lima have flaws im sure. (anyone who disrespects these goddesses is gettin da hands tho :lol:)

some girls look great without makeup tho. its just a matter of them understanding that. im not a fan of the caked on look word to katy perry.

also sometimes people have skin ailments that they want to hide a bit. and that is totally fair. acne is an example, im sure some people on here have had BAD acne that it has left some permanent scarring, so i get it.

nobody is perfect, and i've seen dudes who look like they haven't slept in a year. on NT we let our savagery flow within us in these appreciation forums, but no matter what these threads show, or what instagram will show, none of these girls are perfect...even christina milian or adrianna lima have flaws im sure. (anyone who disrespects these goddesses is gettin da hands tho :lol:)

some girls look great without makeup tho. its just a matter of them understanding that. im not a fan of the caked on look word to katy perry.

also sometimes people have skin ailments that they want to hide a bit. and that is totally fair. acne is an example, I'm sure some people on here have had BAD acne that it has left some permanent scarring, so i get it.

I won't have none of that Milian or Amerie slander here :lol:

They've been conditioned to put this crap on thier faces. They are effectively suffocating their skin by putting makeup on since the skin can't breathe and they end up aging faster.

Girls that don't wear make up look good without make up :smokin

I just cannot fathom.

This is why I appreciate cute tomboys. Almost never see them with makeup and when I do it's weird and they look better without it.

Back
Top Bottom