CAN SOMEBODY TELL NIKE TO PUMP THEIR BRAKES !!!!!!!!

even if you do prioritize the point is nike has had major releases only a week apart and some on the same day

i passed on tons of shoes that i would love to have with the money on hand

it's been crazy ever since the flint 13's re-released

if anything, i'd say nike has been trying hard to stop me from being responsible

They a business...hence the goal is to make the most money possible ... if they don't put all this in the streets the resellers eat and then you b!t@h about that....if your smart you only cop what will sellout and wait for others to drop in price or if you've noticed a lot of resell prices are just above or around retail because of this flood... And Nike loves restocks...enough knowledge you too old for me to be schooling you anyway

aint hurtin me im keep em comin nike
laugh.gif

priorities, self control, rationalization. just pick which pairs you REALLY want, and pass on the rest. you'll be able to cop once you get your money up, so no biggie.

copped royals, pearls, pewters, electric green pros, "think pink" kobe v's, and cranberry half cents in the span of 2 months... BUT i balanced my bills and cut down on unnecessary spending. btw i'm 20 and only work part time.

If you can't pay...don't play...

30 and you still haven't figured that out ?

Back
Top Bottom