Can someone explain to me the problem Lena Dunhams MetGala story?

LD: I attempted to grind my *** on Michael B. Jordan for an additional twenty minutes and then left right after you.

:stoneface: :lol:

Wait that fugly White Supremacist troll who's always wrong ..and that unfunny joke stealing butterface hack...their both trash....bottom line...

Last edited:
Dunham benefits from white/Jewish privilege and comes off very disingenuous.

This is yet another one of her BS stories. Let's also not forget that she sexually abused her younger sister, people called her out on it, and then she proceeded to play the victim and bash those people.
Amy is a clown too:

View media item 2153383
Rich white woman feminism as a dark side among this "comedians". They love sexualizing black men, and feel entitled to their attention. And love to indulge in a touch of casual racism.

Also and couple more gems from Lena, from 2011 :

View media item 2153384
View media item 2153385

Posted from NFL thread

Agree with the first part about her being a privileged white person but don't think her heart is in the right place.

Just in that thing with Amy Schumer, she makes two immensely talented black men into sexual objects.

That's just sad coming from a woman who says she's a "feminist".

Yea, both of these chicks are gross and lack any semblance of self awareness.

Projecting those misogynystic and racist stereotypes for what exactly?

Obviously the type of white women who look at black men of objects of feti****ation or a place to put their insecurities.

Think about if 2 black men had similar statements in a popular magazine about white women?

That answer that Amy Schumer gave to the criticism illustrates her ignorance better than I can.

Last edited:
Considering that I'm a feminist I've always sympathized with Dunham and Schumer to an extent...but with these tweets + the whole molestation thing I can't rock with them any longer.

They'll rock the feminist badge proudly but are blind to other social issues plaguing minorities, something that seems applicable to only white feminists. Other wise they wouldn't joke like that.

I remember watching Trainwreck and hearing a black joke Amy dropped that I thought was out of left field and completely unnecessary. Hearing that convo just re-affirmed my previous thoughts.
Here's the most ridiculous part: they can freely spout off these casual racist remarks with no regard.

When they get called out on it, they immediately backtrack (primarily to save face, not because they really are sorry), possibly claim victim status, and then use some BS defenses including 1) saying that they understand minority issues, 2) they can't be "racists" because "I'm friends with a black guy", and 3) "F--- the white male patriarchy" to get some extra brownie points.

Rinse and repeat. It's really insidious.

Last edited:
even if ODB did look at her like that.....which there is absolutely know way of knowing...there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

why can't you look at someone like that?

im confused by people i see all the time.

she is just another racist white person.

Last edited:
Is feminist

Doesn't get objectified

Gets upset

Bonus: still plays victim somehow

yo son, it never fails :smh: :lol:

i remember reading a article on how a broad stopped getting cat called on da street & and she was still blaming men for her "missing da attention"

Lena Dunham is ridiculously self obsessed. I officially cannot stand the woman.

Thing is, she fails to understand that her coming from money and her white privledge has opened doors for her that don't exist for others.

How many people like her were at the MET ball?

How many young black men from Lousiana are?

OBJ had to be the best at something with exponentially more competition to even get there and Lena Dunham isn't even close to as good at what she does as he is.

Yet she just going to view him as a black Mandingo who didn't show interest in her.

CrXniqQXEAAHmeq.jpg

Lena Dunham stay doing too much

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The nerve of this woman to even attempt to continue sexual/racial stereotypes after she openly admitting to sexually molesting her sister.

The nerve of this woman to even attempt to continue sexual/racial stereotypes after she openly admitting to sexually molesting her sister.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut that wasn't sexual molestation! That was experimental vaginal foreplay!

/lena

She gave a decent apology a few hours ago. Seems like she realizes why her words were so jacked up. Kinda surprised to be honest

That was my exact reaction when I read the line about white women falsely accusing black men.

I was like, well damb, she gets it :lol:

I went into it expecting a half assed apology, but nah, she kinda nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom