Can Someone Explain to me:

That is not worth the price tag looks low quality, hell you can get designer brands to flaunt for that price rather than some ghetto jacket...

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

43818010_z.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tthat joint is hot IF its a leather....AND if it was buttersoft....then it can just be like a pelle...
bootleg ed wrote:
SMH @ AL WISSAM getting his whole steelo taken with this coat

thats actually what you pay for a stitched leather hood like that

http://www.alwissam.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=07ML22
exactly....seems NONE of ya are on da eastcoast, detroit area where we rock leathers like this....

that is wack, polyester lining on the inside?..so smooth it feels like satin??..for that price, how bout you really put some satin in there..that embroideredall over pattern look is lame.

Didn't eastbay offer a hat costing like $800? or something like that? It even came in a case and was clearenced out the next month at like $19.99 lol

exactly....seems NONE of ya are on da eastcoast, detroit area where we rock leathers like this....

word this coat is straight outta donna sacs. Kids want everything for cheap. This thread would be no different if it was $350 lol.

roll.gif

not only is the hoody ridiculously ugly but the price is even more amazing
smh.gif

if this hoody was 160 or less the NTers that said this hoody is hot would be sayin that its more JB garbage

Well first of all they can sell it for whatever price they want.
Second of all if u don't agree with them selling that hoody
for that price o well u don't have to make a post about it.
Third of all u don't have to buy the hoody if u can't afford it or u don't want it.

HEY
indifferent.gif
zkingofjays
indifferent.gif
, welcome to niketalk. What's your problem btw? First of all, youdon't need to post in forums you think are garbage. Second, you have 10 posts on niketalk and are trying to tell people what they should or should notpost? Im not saying iv been on niketalk for a long time, but
I don't exactly post in other people's posts and tell them that they should or should not post something because i myself don't have muchexperience on niketalk. and you have even LESS.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

zkingofjays = bad nt'er....can't stand people that post those kinds of responses...IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, STAY OUT OF IT...As the title says,explain....did you do that? I think not....and fourth, since you like to use numbers and keep track, learn how to write a sentence properly without constantlypressing the enter key....

that's the worst hoody and price for a hoody I've ever seen in my life... I mean to all the people saying that's it a "leather coat " nota hoody... I don't care if its a leather coat or whatever the damn cow better still be moo-ing before I cop a 1100 hoody ( coat) from JB

43818010_z.jpg

its a leather hooded jacket...expect to pay a hefty price on ANYTHING stitched like that with good quality leather....check jeff Hamilton, pelle pelle, allwissam, etc.

Has JB ever released anything else this expensive? I know that Reebok released like that 1 Pair special Question with the Gold laces in Eastbay for65,000$...Remember that a couple years ago, and the rumor was P.Diddy bought them....lol...but seriously, is this the most expensive Retail item from JB ever?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

"OMG! It's Jordan Brand...it's got shoe soles all over..I gotta cop!"
smh.gif
@ you idiots on here who think everything with a jumpman symbol is hot..and especially for 1100 dollars...wow..

With the exception of ninjahood, who posted after you did, I don't think anyone said that it was hot.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

With the exception of ninjahood, who posted after you did, I don't think anyone said that it was hot.

^^^ That's Cool....Doesn't really matter to me if you like it, or if your like everyone else and don't like it. I don't like to followcrowds and think it's pretty sick.....
On the other hand though, is this the most expensive item JB has ever released?

Umm, I never said it was or wasn't hot. I was talking about the post calling people idiots for "thinkingeverything with a jumpman symbol is hot" when no one said anything of the sort first.

Back
Top Bottom