Spiz'ike
Six Rings (November '08)
AJF XII
AJF V
AJF III (Summer '08)
AJF XX (Fall/Winter '08)
Jordan Olympian
and the Jordan B'Loyal could be considered a 6.5

Just pick up all the catalogs from 2008 and that should give you a pretty long list.

^ No because its not a mixture of two or more shoes. Its the same shoe with a different upper.

Also add the 14.5 to the list

there is no 14.5

there was a concept drawing done by a fan that was posted a while back and generated 15+ pages. but it wasnt real. not yet anyway.

a lot of team jordans have design cues from Air Jordans, but i wouldnt call them all frankensteins. For instance the Ol Skool (i think thats the name) looks alot like a 2 and a 17, but i wouldnt call it a frankenstein shoe.

Aww man I was looking foward to the 14.5's no wonder we never got solid info on them.

the .5's aren't frankensteins. whilst they are definitely inspired by more than one shoe, they are completely redesigned, whereas the dubs, the spizsand the 6 rings are all just bits taken DIRECTLY from the sigs.

wouldn't the b2'rue be considered 11.5?

i wouldn't say the .5s are frankenstien shoes
they are just 2 shoes put together which is not that bad
considering what jordan has been releasing like the
spiz'ikes, dub-zeros , and the 6 rings that are comming out
now they are some real frankenstien shoes

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i wouldn't say the .5s are frankenstien shoes
spiz'ikes, dub-zeros , and the 6 rings that are comming out
now they are some real frankenstien shoes

Real talk

Spiz'ikes and Dub 0's are not even that bad but they are what most would consider frankenstein shoes. Most of the .5 series shoes a decent too butthis topic isn't about that. The list is pretty accurate but don't for get the B'Loyal (6.5).

thats a good way to put it.

if you see some1 wearing a pair on the street, call them out as JB's Frankensteins.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

If a cross between the XVIII and the XIX comes out, i wonder what they will call it now?

so today I saw some shoes that I know are not out yet but I was told they were coming out by this friend. They were lows with all black patent leather and anupper extremely similar to the high II's except with a 23 on the back instead of the nike. The midsoles looked like an af1 midsole but had visible air unitin the heel. Any one know what these may be?

Originally Posted by Wozman23

If a cross between the XVIII and the XIX comes out, i wonder what they will call it now?

Ive wondered this as well. I guess they just dont get to make that particular .5 cuz they used up the name already.
the .5's aren't frankensteins. whilst they are definitely inspired by more than one shoe, they are completely redesigned, whereas the dubs, the spizs and the 6 rings are all just bits taken DIRECTLY from the sigs.
Guess it depends how you define "frankenstein." I actually like pretty much all the .5 shoes so far. I think they've done a prettygood job for them. The dubs, spiz, and si6 are just cut and pasted shoes. Horrible.
Is that really true about the 14.5?
A few posts down on page 7. Supported by B1LLY and JM a little lower on the page. I hope JB copies that guysdesign when they decide to do a 14.5 because I thought it was pretty good actually.

Would you necessarily call any of the .5's "Frankensteins?" I thought you'd really only consider The 6IX Rings, Dub-Zero, AJ Fusions, andSpizikes to be in that category since they actually contain elements features on Air Jordan models. As mentioned, I guess the definition of Frankenstein variesform person to person. The .5 story is on the 18.5 chain and describes them as being a model in a totally unexplored world between models, (ex. the worldbetween AJI and AJII, the world between AJV and AJVI.

Back
Top Bottom