Can someone ID these Air Max I's for me?

Sorry about the kind of blurry iPhone EDGE pics. These pics are from last summer, when my cousin got these in NY. Any info would be appreciated, these things are beautiful.

Sorry about the kind of blurry iPhone EDGE pics. These pics are from last summer, when my cousin got these in NY. Any info would be appreciated, these things are beautiful.

Those are the Lancerios, they were initially a Brazil only release but got a QS release in the States last summer. Very nice shoe that I wish I'd have picked up now.

Those are the Lancerios, they were initially a Brazil only release but got a QS release in the States last summer. Very nice shoe that I wish I'd have picked up now.

Thank you so much. But does that mean that not even any online shops would still have these?

Thank you so much. But does that mean that not even any online shops would still have these?

I haven't seen any pairs for sale in quite some time. Your best bet would be to chance upon a mom and pop that didn't sell them all that well.

I haven't seen any pairs for sale in quite some time. Your best bet would be to chance upon a mom and pop that didn't sell them all that well.

No Moms and Pops out here in CT either. I'd probably have to take a trip home and scour NY's shops for them. I just went through 30 pages on Google and no US sites have them in stock still
smh.gif

No Moms and Pops out here in CT either. I'd probably have to take a trip home and scour NY's shops for them. I just went through 30 pages on Google and no US sites have them in stock still
smh.gif

try superkix.com or ebay. i got a pair of these a couple months back for $90

try superkix.com or ebay. i got a pair of these a couple months back for $90

Seriously? I checked Superkix earlier with no luck, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it and eBay.

Seriously? I checked Superkix earlier with no luck, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it and eBay.

Hype DC in Australia had them for ages, if they still have them they'd mail out. Have a look at their web site. You can contact them as welkl and ask where their stock went if they're taken off the shelves.

Hype DC in Australia had them for ages, if they still have them they'd mail out. Have a look at their web site. You can contact them as welkl and ask where their stock went if they're taken off the shelves.

there are a bunch of pairs on the bay. materials and colorway are sweet but the shape of the toebox is god awful on em. I like my pair but I just smh when looking at that toe...

there are a bunch of pairs on the bay. materials and colorway are sweet but the shape of the toebox is god awful on em. I like my pair but I just smh when looking at that toe...

Unfortunately I'm a sz. 10. And I'll keep searching eBay then. Yeah, the toe box does look like it could end up being a problem so these probably would never end up being a shoe that I wear consistently.

Checked that HypeDC site out, and it didn't seem like they were still in stock. I'm a little reluctant to call too, considering if Air Force 1s and Toki are on there for $120-$140, I could only imagine how much these went for, much less the shipping fees
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the help though, I'm going to keep an eye out for these.

Unfortunately I'm a sz. 10. And I'll keep searching eBay then. Yeah, the toe box does look like it could end up being a problem so these probably would never end up being a shoe that I wear consistently.

Checked that HypeDC site out, and it didn't seem like they were still in stock. I'm a little reluctant to call too, considering if Air Force 1s and Toki are on there for $120-$140, I could only imagine how much these went for, much less the shipping fees
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the help though, I'm going to keep an eye out for these.

Back
Top Bottom