Can someone please authenticate my Jordan XIs, please?

Are they authentic?

• Authentic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I recently bought two pairs of Jordan XIs off eBay, one in legend blue and the other in reverse concord (tuxedo).

Can someone please help me authenticate them?

Here are some pictures:

Thank you so much guys!

Both look legit to me. Stitching is fine and aligned correctly, insoles look good, and jumpmen are in their correct locations (these three factors are the most common things that differentiate a legit pair from a fake pair).

Both look legit to me. Stitching is fine and aligned correctly, insoles look good, and jumpmen are in their correct locations (these three factors are the most common things that differentiate a legit pair from a fake pair).

how about the jumpan logos on the sides of the shoes? do you find them weird?

how about the jumpan logos on the sides of the shoes? do you find them weird?
Sorry for responding late. They look fine, each one has a single lace on each shoe and 4 fingers are visible on the hand. Where did you purchase them from?

both pairs look 100% authentic. 23 on both pairs is on point. Tongues are good and the peaks rise high on the patent leather. The box tag on the columbias looks good too 

It seems like you got the receipt with the colubias which further authenticates them 

i purchased it on ebay for 250
250 combined or each? If it's combined you got a steal 
pimp.gif

Everyone's said they're real so far... you're probably just being paranoid lol. 

Back
Top Bottom