Can someone please ID these Reggie Whites

Thanks so much Nike Talk
14990_01_lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to have a white with black pair. I think their was a hint of blue as well. I can't remember the name though.

I used to have a white with black pair. I think their was a hint of blue as well. I can't remember the name though.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

These came out when i was in middle school. So clean

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

These came out when i was in middle school. So clean

1996 Nike Air Pro Streak Max. Another one of Nike's Football/ Training mid-high top shoes of the mid 90s. I'm thinking that colorway was a PE?

1996 Nike Air Pro Streak Max. Another one of Nike's Football/ Training mid-high top shoes of the mid 90s. I'm thinking that colorway was a PE?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Thanks a lot bro. Good looking. Have they ever retroed these?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Thanks a lot bro. Good looking. Have they ever retroed these?

Yeah i'm definitely thinking that was a PE colorway.I never saw that flavor on shelves back then.
I hope these drop again.

Yeah i'm definitely thinking that was a PE colorway.I never saw that flavor on shelves back then.
I hope these drop again.

i remember when reggie white & daunte culpepper came to my school

RIP to reggie white

they kinda tough

i remember when reggie white & daunte culpepper came to my school

RIP to reggie white

they kinda tough

Back
Top Bottom