Can someone school me on the air jordan 13 neutral gray/university blue ?

I still got those ds. Had to un-ds the grey toes to hoop in opened the box and looked like there was a knife fight in the box they bled so bad

I have these but because they are 13's and 13's were poorly made, these are hella creased. And I only wore them about 5 times. Never to run or play ball in, just to wear them casually.

I remember storing my grey toes upside down in the box to prevent the bleeding but ended up selling them anyway.

Knowing what I know now, I would have kept them, and used angelus paint to fix it.

They're hard to find cause people beat them over the past 7-8 years. If you're really looking for them send me a message.

Originally Posted by sundro2000

I still got those ds. Had to un-ds the grey toes to hoop in opened the box and looked like there was a knife fight in the box they bled so bad

Lol Yo this had me dying. True story tho they bad for that.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by zeru

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
thanks man
how rare are these?
do you know the nickname for these?
not rare at all. NO NICKNAMES.

laugh.gif
pretty much explains how important these are.. I remember I passed on these and copped the Melo 1.5

laugh.gif
this new school JB forum is funny....somebody is looking for a sneaker they actually like and half of the responses are telling him how they were only a GR and sat for months, went on sale etc etc

so he should only want them if there was major hype around them and he has to hunt and pay $500 ?

some of you werent "sneakerheads" long enough but if you notice half the stuff JB is re-releasing now sat on shelves and were easy cops back when they first dropped

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
this new school JB forum is funny....somebody is looking for a sneaker they actually like and half of the responses are telling him how they were only a GR and sat for months, went on sale etc etc

so he should only want them if there was major hype around them and he has to hunt and pay $500 ?

some of you werent "sneakerheads" long enough but if you notice half the stuff JB is re-releasing now sat on shelves and were easy cops back when they first dropped

I don't think it's that, more that OP was looking for information about the release and a nickname but there was no nickname for them really & apparently some feel they sat(sold out around my way but so did every other 13 mid that period).

I remember when the playoff 12 dropped in the early 2000s I copped a pair when they came out and a couple weeks later wanted another pair and was able to get them with no problem at any store .

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these were supposed to be purple..remember that?

smh...
^ They were? I must have really forgot that.

I don't remember that, but I do remember up until a few weeks before release they were suppossd to be a women's release.

Originally Posted by sthebest

These were a GR in January 2005. They didnt do that well in my area due to everyone waiting for Flint XIIIs.
Yeah. I passed on these back then for that very reason

This colorway and the "Grey Toes" sat at alot of places. I remember seeing both pairs at a Sports Authority outside Chicago for 99.99 in 2007.

At the time I thought it was too much for 2 year old shoes, but now I wish I copped both.

I just seen a pair of grey toes last night at walmart with 360 air. But no these dont have NO NICKNAME! And dont go trying to give them one either damn it

i actually liked this particular colorway. got them at 40 off at a local nike store. at a time when buying jordans were as easy as buying a big mac
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these were supposed to be purple..remember that?

smh...
^ They were? I must have really forgot that.

they were posed to be a women's release that mimicked da violet X's...

last minute they changed em to baby blue and turned into a men's release.... i was heated cuz i really wanted some purple XIII's....

Back
Top Bottom