Can there be anything less attractive in a woman than.... Vol. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Females with braces.
I happen to find it kind of cute when chicks actually have them, like this girl at my job. Like, her smile is so nice. 
embarassed.gif
   I think braces rarely take anything away from a girl's appeal. I'm sure it varies with age, but the girl I'm referring to is in her teens or early 20s. I don't think I've seen a female over 25 with braces.

Females with braces.
I happen to find it kind of cute when chicks actually have them, like this girl at my job. Like, her smile is so nice. 
embarassed.gif
   I think braces rarely take anything away from a girl's appeal. I'm sure it varies with age, but the girl I'm referring to is in her teens or early 20s. I don't think I've seen a female over 25 with braces.

-STDs kinda obvious
-I agree w/ the chipped nail polish, looks trashy
-Involvement w/ drama that has nothing to do with them
-I hate when girls say "suck my D" -
-The flippin off of the camera/duck face
-But my all time pet peeve, is girls that are mean to others. My ex gf would always be nasty, to random people, but nice to me, and I'd be like why? I treat everyone the same always, I give as much respect to the janitor at work as I do, the VP of the finance department. IDK, everyone is human and feels the same things, yet I find its so easy for women in general to be nasty to people, like a cashier or waitress, whatever etc.
-I'm also not a fan of girls that smoke, do coke, or get super sloppy drunk.

-STDs kinda obvious
-I agree w/ the chipped nail polish, looks trashy
-Involvement w/ drama that has nothing to do with them
-I hate when girls say "suck my D" -
-The flippin off of the camera/duck face
-But my all time pet peeve, is girls that are mean to others. My ex gf would always be nasty, to random people, but nice to me, and I'd be like why? I treat everyone the same always, I give as much respect to the janitor at work as I do, the VP of the finance department. IDK, everyone is human and feels the same things, yet I find its so easy for women in general to be nasty to people, like a cashier or waitress, whatever etc.
-I'm also not a fan of girls that smoke, do coke, or get super sloppy drunk.

Bad breath, girls with colorful weaves, trying to have the Cassie hair cut, just hood rats overrall are
sick.gif

Bad breath, girls with colorful weaves, trying to have the Cassie hair cut, just hood rats overrall are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Females with braces.
embarassed.gif
I know of guys like that and know a few too. I find it disgusting though. My penis just shrivels up at the thought of moist metal wires even slightly touching it. If it aint invisible braces I'm just turned off. As far as I'm concerned they can't ever smile until they are ready to be taken off. If the girl is over 16 with braces it's an easy pass.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Females with braces.
embarassed.gif
I know of guys like that and know a few too. I find it disgusting though. My penis just shrivels up at the thought of moist metal wires even slightly touching it. If it aint invisible braces I'm just turned off. As far as I'm concerned they can't ever smile until they are ready to be taken off. If the girl is over 16 with braces it's an easy pass.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I got all yalll beat.

Loose stomach skin after pregnancy.

yuck.. i boned a chick like that not too long ago.. she said can i keep my shirt on? i said yes please do. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I got all yalll beat.

Loose stomach skin after pregnancy.

yuck.. i boned a chick like that not too long ago.. she said can i keep my shirt on? i said yes please do. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom