Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by jretro23

swimming pool? i think not

a3ihbt.jpg
son thats a Zerg spawning pool
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If ya look next to the first barn there a white car on the side which could be the white Lincoln that dude got chased by

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Cliffnotes on entire thread please?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-My friend found this driveway about 6 years ago.... there was a huge sign that basically said Nobody leaves alive. They go about 15 yards past the sign and get chased out of there.
-We went to check it out monday night, see said sign, are shook
-Thread is made on NT... first pics are COMPLETELY wrong, someone finds pics of what appears to be forrest of doom, NT is intrigued...
-Onlyjays and his boys go out there at about 3 am last night, did not return for awhile, we thought we lost Onlyjays to forest of doom, turns out there was nothing to be seen, most likely a nice family lives there
-I realize I sent Onlyjays to the wrong house, find the right one a bit further down the road, and there appears to be some crazy stuff going on down there
-To be continued....

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Cliffnotes on entire thread please?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-My friend found this driveway about 6 years ago.... there was a huge sign that basically said Nobody leaves alive. They go about 15 yards past the sign and get chased out of there.
-We went to check it out monday night, see said sign, are shook
-Thread is made on NT... first pics are COMPLETELY wrong, someone finds pics of what appears to be forrest of doom, NT is intrigued...
-Onlyjays and his boys go out there at about 3 am last night, did not return for awhile, we thought we lost Onlyjays to forest of doom, turns out there was nothing to be seen, most likely a nice family lives there
-I realize I sent Onlyjays to the wrong house, find the right one a bit further down the road, and there appears to be some crazy stuff going on down there
-To be continued....

roll.gif
@ the spawning pool

they got booby-traps back there incase you try to run on foot. think you're running on land, until you sink and get stuck in the tar
nerd.gif

2hqy1bs.jpg

roll.gif
@ the spawning pool

they got booby-traps back there incase you try to run on foot. think you're running on land, until you sink and get stuck in the tar
nerd.gif

2hqy1bs.jpg

Alright I need to get some sleep, but lets take a poll in the meantime until I can go back and at least capture the sign.

How many NTers would honestly roll up in there to check this place out?

On another note, me and these same friends are looking to get a house, and I asked how funny would it be to contact the owner and ask them if this place is for sale.... or how funny it would be to make a big for sale sign and make it cover up the sign that have up.....
roll.gif

Alright I need to get some sleep, but lets take a poll in the meantime until I can go back and at least capture the sign.

How many NTers would honestly roll up in there to check this place out?

On another note, me and these same friends are looking to get a house, and I asked how funny would it be to contact the owner and ask them if this place is for sale.... or how funny it would be to make a big for sale sign and make it cover up the sign that have up.....
roll.gif

Updates are waaaay more intriguing...

Pics are looking crazy...

OP, we need you to take one for the team. You led us too far, there is no turning back!

Be careful though.

Updates are waaaay more intriguing...

Pics are looking crazy...

OP, we need you to take one for the team. You led us too far, there is no turning back!

Be careful though.

Only thing I've learned from this thread: this Bing map view stuff is sick! Google maps is weak to this +%+%.

Back
Top Bottom