Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Stop quoting Jerry Hughes, he's a troll who intentionally misspells words on purpose in order to get people to quote and laugh, he needs to he banned already.

And anyone who says they'd go back there is stupid. Trespassing on crazy people/militia grounds is the last thing people should be doing.
Seriously dude? All you do is whine & complain all the *!)@ time! The sports thread is where you should stay.

All these pics and stuff got my imagination running wild
eek.gif

something better come out of this thread tho
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

cant believe ive looked and read all 30 pages of this thread. and i cosign that "aint bout that life" spraypaint lol.

cant believe ive looked and read all 30 pages of this thread. and i cosign that "aint bout that life" spraypaint lol.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

No lie, id pay for your fewneral if you died doing this, but they would have to find your body first.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ima put baby powder on my hands and slap the S outta u Jerry if u don't stop spelling words wrong, we all know you a damn low life troll. how you spell most of the words wright (puns intended) but always have at least one dumb word misspelled for the LULz. you lame bro and you think you doing it? I don't think so. so stop your BS and start spelling the damn words right cause we all know u faking it. as a matter of fact your not even a good asset to NT and should be banned for the dumb Replies that you always have for each and every single thread you comment on.

Originally Posted by agold1002

No lie, id pay for your fewneral if you died doing this, but they would have to find your body first.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ima put baby powder on my hands and slap the S outta u Jerry if u don't stop spelling words wrong, we all know you a damn low life troll. how you spell most of the words wright (puns intended) but always have at least one dumb word misspelled for the LULz. you lame bro and you think you doing it? I don't think so. so stop your BS and start spelling the damn words right cause we all know u faking it. as a matter of fact your not even a good asset to NT and should be banned for the dumb Replies that you always have for each and every single thread you comment on.

Why am i so intrigued by this. Pics have just added fuel to it, haha.

You gotta go now OP! Just got real.

Why am i so intrigued by this. Pics have just added fuel to it, haha.

You gotta go now OP! Just got real.

I'm just now reading this entire thread and it has a lot of potential. I hope we find out what's going on back there.
nerd.gif

I'm just now reading this entire thread and it has a lot of potential. I hope we find out what's going on back there.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here.
tipical gucci mane fan.

I was about to say something but then I noticed it's your trolling $%*. Grow up son, I got money stacks bigger than you.

I wish.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here.
tipical gucci mane fan.

I was about to say something but then I noticed it's your trolling $%*. Grow up son, I got money stacks bigger than you.

I wish.

I think OP should go again, but he might get shot or something. At this point I don't know. Too bad he has to come to through for us.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I think OP should go again, but he might get shot or something. At this point I don't know. Too bad he has to come to through for us.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom