Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! OP, retire your SN and NEVER come back.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I did my part... I already went out there once. And once again... as soon as my friend has time to go, I will go with him and get a picture. You all need to calm down... it aint that serious

indifferent.gif

I did my part... I already went out there once. And once again... as soon as my friend has time to go, I will go with him and get a picture. You all need to calm down... it aint that serious

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I feel you cragmatic, nh. Half of NT would not even go if they lived in Michigan. They just being stupid and immature. I

I feel you cragmatic, nh. Half of NT would not even go if they lived in Michigan. They just being stupid and immature. I

I just wanted to post that I seriously question cragmatic's cojones if he/she does have any remnant of any.

I'm actually going to ohio tommorow which isnt that far from michigan, I will be working 6 days a week but hopefully I get my cousins friend to roll with me and maybe we'll go to michigan and check this thing out. I actually dont know if i'll have access to NT while there but if I do, and if I can plan this out good it will happen.

I mean why do you even have that quote in your sig OP?

Never send a boy to do a man's job.

I just wanted to post that I seriously question cragmatic's cojones if he/she does have any remnant of any.

I'm actually going to ohio tommorow which isnt that far from michigan, I will be working 6 days a week but hopefully I get my cousins friend to roll with me and maybe we'll go to michigan and check this thing out. I actually dont know if i'll have access to NT while there but if I do, and if I can plan this out good it will happen.

I mean why do you even have that quote in your sig OP?

Never send a boy to do a man's job.

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

Coward

Coward

wussy

wussy

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

wussy

Didn't you say you are in Michigan?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

wussy

Didn't you say you are in Michigan?
roll.gif

wuss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom