Can this get me arrested?

one way or another, she is going to have to appear in court, you two might want to prepare for that. you need to see about accepting those papers, see ifanother family member could, so not to get yourself caught in the mix (but eventually yours will catch up with you too, if you keep dodging)...

if your vehicle is at that same address under that speeding ticket, then yes they might come looking for you...

2dweuro.jpg

night night keep ya butthole tight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I don't know if I can accept the papers for her either but my sister accepted them about a year ago when this all started.
you can accept the papers, but i dont think that means anything. just the same as how you can't mail a subpoena to someone, because they cansay it got lost in the mail. for someone to get served, it has to be in their hands or like directly to them. word to dudes job in pineapple express.

my dad did this when he was in college, told me this one story about how he followed this lady all around LA, caught her in a Vons, followed her out to hercar, helped her put her groceries in the trunk, and served her booty with her subpoena to appear in court.
pimp.gif

Your speeding ticket must include multiple offenses cuz its pretty steep.

Speeding + failure to signal + driving with no headlights, etc.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

No we do not. I didnt pay the ticket b/c at the time I felt like that was crazy. Obviously I regret that decision.

so, rather than go through any kind of legal procedure to get it lowered, you decided the old "ignore it and it will go away" treatment would workbetter?

depending on how long ago that was, you don't stand a chance of getting out of jail time.

you may want to start talking to a lawyer. at this point, that's your only hope of skipping jail.

Get your ticket situation cleared up ASAP

And then it's out of your hands and there's no point in worrying about something you can't control
happy.gif

Eh, I say try your best to fix it before it gets out of hand....like jail time or whatever. I wouldn't had opened the door either tho, just my personalphilosophy on people I don't want to see just appearin' at my house
laugh.gif

Good luck tho.

Back
Top Bottom