Can we get a R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul thread?

Out today :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Diggs Duke - The Pinnacle (Of Class And Taste)

Posting this vid again. Please pick this dude's (from DC) new release up.

Last edited:
Every single time I fly through DFW my flights are delayed :lol:, ended up with a 3 hour delay there a few weeks ago, didn't get home until 2 am. I love that woman

Breathing Underwater - Hiatus Kaiyote (live KCRW 10/20/13) & Dare (Gorillaz cover)

The Aussie band just annouced their tour. Their new album is slated to drop May 5th.

I thought this would fit here. Alabama Shakes coming through with that really soulful vibe..

I hope this song and this group gets more exposure. I feel like this may be another case of the masses not listening based off of the singer's appearance

I thought this would fit here. Alabama Shakes coming through with that really soulful vibe..

I hope this song and this group gets more exposure. I feel like this may be another case of the masses not listening based off of the singer's appearance

One of my favorite bands from the last few years, hyped for the new album and the fact that they're from a city just down the road from me makes it even better.

Change - The Glow Of Love (ft. Luther Vandross)

Do people remember this band or am I just a really old head? #ThrowbackThursday

LTD - Love Ballad

Grown folks music.

Last edited:
India Shawn ft. James Fauntleroy - Floating Away

Another offering from India & Fauntleroy. They've been putting out jawns with that 90s R&B type feel.

Back
Top Bottom