Can we get a R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul thread?

^Daniel Caesar 
pimp.gif

this guy dvsn bringing back that 90's r&b sound 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
dvsn's album just came out this week I believe. I haven't had a chance to check it out but based on the tracks on their soundcloud it should be fire

DVSN isn't R&B to me. There's no soul in his voice. Sounds robotic and can't make out half the words. Can't dance or fu** to it. It's a different genre in my opinion.

dvsn's album is alright. The songs on the album aren't as good as the earlier releases. Still a good album though imo

They played this on Jalen and Jacoby on Monday. Fell in love with it :pimp:

More jazzy, but ...

Thanks for the shout out mrtarheel mrtarheel , I had intended to walk away from NT, but it ended up being a long sabatical. I'll proly step away again soon though... Here's a new track for ya'll. Girl from LA that's supposed to be an up & coming artist.

Joyce Wrice - Do You Love Me?

Thanks for the shout out @MrTarHeel, I had intended to walk away from NT, but it ended up being a long sabatical. I'll proly step away again soon though... Here's a new track for ya'll. Girl from LA that's supposed to be an up & coming artist.

Joyce Wrice - Do You Love Me?
Whoops didn't mean to rope you back into the NT vortex
laugh.gif
 lol @psk2310  

good post tho

I saw Lion Babe perform out in PA last night.. I'd only heard the EP up until then, but my GOD.. She's really good live and she can dance.. She's like Solange and Beyonce rolled into one.

The whole time I was just like:

Back
Top Bottom