Can we get a Street Fighter movie like this or close to it?

eek.gif

that was real good... but i wish character are more ripped maybe close to spartans (300).

laugh.gif
@ that last attack. Feet barely touched.

That joint was cool just off the look and how they pulled off certain trademark attacks.

I still like the original tho
laugh.gif
but for a serious attempt I'd love to see a good script and a great director make it work.

lol not gonna front that was sick, but lets be honest, how much better can this movie be?

hadokens coming out of peoples hand? comon yall.. i would love for this to happen, but its prolly better to be made as a game..

That was pretty cool, but the fight scene was boarderline corny.
laugh.gif

I mean... Maybe it's me, but any "Street Fighter Movie" spells failure to me...

wow this was freakin awesome..
few things would be better though..

-their arms could be more cut
-when ken did his horyuken, ryu should have went up too, and more effects should have been put there
-the final jump..
laugh.gif
they were just jumping straight up into the air

i would definitely go to the movie it this were 90 minutes long..
the costume was more on point than anything else i've seen..

this is dope, period.
pretty realistic looking. definitely following this.

that was pretty sick
pimp.gif
. I wish it was longer though with all of the street fighter characters. Imagine a full length feature Street Fighter film like this, it would be dope
pimp.gif

This exactly what I've always wanted a street fighter movie to be. I look forward to to seeing more from this group.

how did 3 min of low budget film just beat mostly all of the preceeding SF animation and movies. (mostly) save for the parodys, certain animation, and the zangeif thumbs up scene in the og.

I would pay to see a full length film.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom