Can we get a XVI retro???

Def one of my favorite Jordan's, I heard rumors of a retro then they were scrapped

What gives?

I guess I'll continue to look for CDP's

Now we are talking. I would love a release on these. I wouldn't hesitate to buy. Patent leather on Jordan's is my only weakness even with all the releases in the past few years.

New collectors dnt know about the XVI's. def one of the most underrated Jordan's.

Stillin, Check out the other thread about some XVI samples that were recently produced. It should only be a few pages back. There was an absolutely sick white/black XVI+ along with the white/navy pair, and black/silver lows.

There's been some recent pics of sample XVI's and sample XVI lows that were suppose to release in 2012...Usually a precurser to an actual release...could happen this year.

I still got my white/red XVI lows...been on the hunt for the black/chrome pair for a minute. Even bought a size 11.5 hoping that MAYBE they'd fit...they didn't.

the XVI's are my all time fave. I was lucky enough to cop a sick pair of size 13 gingers and a size 13 bred CDP

ill post pics later

I think they should retro the 16 to 18. Not only did mj graced them on the nba court but they are also
Cool looking and good performance shoes when they were released.

I think they should retro the 16 to 18. Not only did mj graced them on the nba court but they are also
Cool looking and good performance shoes when they were released.
couldn't say it any better, we need 15 to at least 18.

I saw this sample pair of Cherrywood XVI's on the bay like a week or two ago.

But it sucks because they were listed as a scrapped 2012 release. :smh:

couldn't say it any better, we need 15 to at least 18.

In terms of 15, i think the white/columbias, white/varsity reds would be cool. My columbias yellowed much.
I also had the black/reds when they came out in
Dec 1999.
The obsidians were also not bad.

I agree these need to retro these asap. I can't find my size anywhere. And yes it is mos definitely an underrated shoe.

This is why i need a new pair. I balled hard in these for a full season. Then took them to the outdoor court during lunch in high school.

I never bought the countdown pack since i had no money at the time.

Im more ready now than ever before 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You guys can keep those.
The only jordans after XIIIs that are bareable are the XVIIs and XX3 and only certain colorways too

Last edited:
Had ginger xvi when they came out. Great balling shoe. Would get the gingers, black/ red and those sample white/black ones if they finally retro these

guys im in a great mood right now... just got my CDP mint XVI's size 13 in today...... just perfect condition... no yellowing, no glue stains.... I paid a premium but im in love. My OG gingers have their brother with them now. My XVI pack is complete....  XVI is my all time favorite shoe.

Back
Top Bottom