Can we get some retro XVI & XVII before JB kicks the bucket?

XVI and XVII weren't very popular J's at the time of release...I would imagine that JB would wait til people are fiending enough that they'd sellthrough the pairs that would be made. The XV retro only sold because of it being an online exclusive. Eastbay STILL has the lazer XV's in stock, whichdoesn't help when it comes to deciding when to retro the XVI and XVII...

I'd personally rather see more XIII's and XIV's. And not in overpriced packs with terrible colorways and quality.

cherrywoods
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

XVI and XVII weren't very popular J's at the time of release...I would imagine that JB would wait til people are fiending enough that they'd sell through the pairs that would be made. The XV retro only sold because of it being an online exclusive. Eastbay STILL has the lazer XV's in stock, which doesn't help when it comes to deciding when to retro the XVI and XVII...

I'd personally rather see more XIII's and XIV's. And not in overpriced packs with terrible colorways and quality.
True, but I think its safe to say that the XVI and XVII are far more popular than the XV. But for whatever reasons, JB decided to retro them.

If it was up to me, I'd release both of them around the same time. One month, release the White/Blue XVI's, since that's a popular colorway. Andthen the next month, release one Retro+ colorway. Then the following months, release the XVII's. Start with the White/Blue, then the Coppers colorway,then maybe a pair of lows.

This way, the heads that want them, can get them. And JB still makes money, without over saturating the market.

Air Jordan XVI's Red/White Low's with the fold down sides I need these again i remember them releasing 3 days before my Sophmore year in High Schooland "I need em in my life".

Man I remember when the XVIs came out, the Black/Red pairs sold out very quick. But the white/navy and white/cherrywood felt like they sat on shelves for acouple of years.

Originally Posted by drock2010

The CDP 17's were bad but the 16's were nice

agreed, i got the cdp 17 and im debating on selling them. didnt get the 16's but i wish i did
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I would love for them to retro those but I want a nice price range of 140$. Thats what they should charge or less
Doubt that will happen, XVI's retailed for 160, but that would be awesome if they did.

Those white/navy XVI's are beautiful, I need them in my life.

air-jordan-16-og-white-midnight.jpg

I would def. like to get my hands on these!

The 17s are one of my favorite jordans. I missed out when they first release but copped the CDP 17s separately and a vnds pair of the wizards colorway, and aused copper colorway just because I dont think I'll see them much again

Back
Top Bottom