Can we just take a moment to appreciate this Scene ? Vol. Black Ranger aka Mista Steal yo Girl

Who won ?

• Zack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor

• Both these fools wildin... those moves are lame as hell

• Total voters
My dude was swagged out
sick.gif
how was he not my favorite one as a kid?

2:27
pimp.gif
so wavy

Last edited:
i remember an NTer posting a vid of a man popping, tutting, and locking, and while very skilled, a majority of posters were saying they would laugh at an individual if they did that in a social/party setting, where as evidenced, dancing was considered "cool" by yesteryear's standards...

why is dancing considered "corny" today ? what caused the shift away from dancing as a form of expression or in this case, a mating ritual ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

i remember an NTer posting a vid of a man popping, tutting, and locking, and while very skilled, a majority of posters were saying they would laugh at an individual if they did that in a social/party setting, where as evidenced, dancing was considered "cool" by yesteryear's standards...

why is dancing considered "corny" today ? what caused the shift away from dancing as a form of expression or in this case, a mating ritual ? 
nerd.gif

Da twerking epidemic b. You'd never see a couple dancing face to face nowadays. 

Smh I can't believe we actually use to watch this as kids. This is clearly and blatantly racist. The only black man they have on the show is ****ing it up for massa in every scene :smh:
View media item 984848

Last edited:
God I wish they started kissing at 0:24.

Can someone make me a gif from 0:24 to 0:26 for my avy???

^^^^Haha, my bad yo.

I still remember seeing that on the Chris Rock show live and that ending caught me off guard like crazy. Even the crowd reaction was bugged out....but to this day, I think it's one of the funniest and most shocking skits ever. Damn that show was good. I think the writer was the guy that ended up partnering with Chappelle on his show.

Smh I can't believe we actually use to watch this as kids. This is clearly and blatantly racist. The only black man they have on the show is ****ing it up for massa in every scene
mean.gif
Tired.
Alright, I'll feed the troll.

Are you saying that every TV show where there's a black lead performing in any kind of way and the producers of the show are white that the producers are making a minstrel out of him?

Last edited:
Say what you want but life in certain urban areas would be so much better if young brothas learned to settle beef in a like manner.

"Just last year Chicago had over 600 hunnid caskets dance tournaments" ...would be so :smokin

Yup imagine a world where we settle our differences with dance battles :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom