Can we just take a moment to appreciate this Scene ? Vol. Black Ranger aka Mista Steal yo Girl

Who won ?

• Zack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor

• Both these fools wildin... those moves are lame as hell

• Total voters

laugh.gif

New "IN" gif???
He stole da move doe 
indifferent.gif

"The jump kick teabag split" - First originated in the 1984 film "Breakin" where it was used by Timothy "Poppin Pete" Solomon to defeat the rival TKO crew in their first encounter.

Breakin' :nthat:

I can still watch that movie whenever it comes on. :lol:

That and The Last Dragon.

But for real, that DMX video when the Black Ranger gets loose in Zordon's chamber. :wow: The way his dice roll matches perfectly with the beat. :smokin

Last edited:
I had that ish on vhs and used to watch it every damb night when I was younger lol thats how I knew where the move came from 
laugh.gif

Ps Brolic are you high right now? I always seem to notice that kinda stuff when Im smoking lol

Last edited:

I dont think yall remember how bad this man was straight diddy bopping on dudes before bodying em  :pimp:

And it aint a black ranger thread till this gets posted

YOOOO WOKE UP MY WHOLE FLOOR IM XRYING. 
:rofl: Yooooo I skipped watching this and that was a mistake. the song made the whole vid dope. Had me hype. I might need to get a Mighty Morphin' box set cuz I don't even remember Zack diddy bopping like that before he beat dudes up :lol:

Son could've went on to be a martial arts movie star if he did things right :pimp:

I had that ish on vhs and used to watch it every damb night when I was younger lol thats how I knew where the move came from :lol:  

Ps Brolic are you high right now? I always seem to notice that kinda stuff when Im smoking lol

:lol:

My bad. Didn't see this last night. To answer your question though, no. Can't even tell you the last time I chiefed.

I know what you mean about the tree giving you extra observational strength though. I guess I did enough in my younger days to retain the power. :lol:

Last edited:
Who are the people voting for Zack? Other than the flip he did nothing. Trevor put him to shame :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom