can we sense other people around us??

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by odog24

i think its some sort of special energy or vibe  that we emit.
like when someone is angry or happy you can sense it. like when ur mom gives u a stare you know shes furious.

what subject would this be under? neuroscience?
no, its simple physics. We are all attracted to one another due to the mass of our bodies. 

That would mean an object of similar mass to humans would have the same effect, there's something to it, just it hasn't really been discovered.
its not just mass its the brain that is being held responsible for this

Originally Posted by iYen

So...can anyone sense people with their eyes closed like Neo in the Matrix when he was beating up Mr. Anderson, after he made him blind in real life?

they prove that in the video.
The video was taken down.
What is the video called?

Yeah, but I think it's more of a temperature/pressure change when someone walks in the room. And as far as driving... Statistically, you probably look at other people as often when they're not looking at you as you do when they look. You just notice it more when you meet eyes.

What I think is more interesting is how eye contact and observation makes living things react. Eye contact is strong.

I wonder how deep this goes.....telepathy? practical mental influence? psychic abilities? the swami Rama? William walker Atkinson? nahhh they don't teach that in school so it must be bs........

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

I saw a segment or episode on this (Morgan Freeman's Through The Wormhole: Sixth Sense i think) and they tested this.

What ever it is, we are somehow connected, and we can sense it.
i think its some sort of special energy or vibe  that we emit.
like when someone is angry or happy you can sense it. like when ur mom gives u a stare you know shes furious.

what subject would this be under? neuroscience?
no, its simple physics. We are all attracted to one another due to the mass of our bodies. 

AYO

yep. humans can sense when others people are around them and we can even feel if someone is staring at us even if were not looking at them.

whenever I'm in complete or near complete silence, frequency changes in my head or ears or whatever let me know someone's coming. don't really know how to explain it. there's a high pitch noise inside my head and it always happens when I'm alone and someone is coming to speak to me or just walking near my room/wherever I am. is there a name for this?

I always get the feeling that someone would be staring at me or looking/watching me and im always right. Man it gets wierd once i catch em and they look away lol

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

whenever I'm in complete or near complete silence, frequency changes in my head or ears or whatever let me know someone's coming. don't really know how to explain it. there's a high pitch noise inside my head and it always happens when I'm alone and someone is coming to speak to me or just walking near my room/wherever I am. is there a name for this?

What do you mean by frequencies?

I hear a very high pitched noise in my head. Like theyre giving off sound waves. Been happening as long as I can remember.

I hear a very high pitched noise in my head. Like theyre giving off sound waves. Been happening as long as I can remember.
ive never experienced that and its the first time im hearing about this maybe u should schedule an appointment with the doctor....
Spoiler [+]
x_men_patrick_stewart.jpg

ive never experienced that and its the first time im hearing about this maybe u should schedule an appointment with the doctor....
Spoiler [+]
x_men_patrick_stewart.jpg

Nope happens to me if I actually focus on it

I always wondered do we as humans project some type of field around us like an extended personal space or territory that when folks who we find unknown or out of place enter it we register it as an invader and we adjust accordingly .I always notice I can find out who is around me without directly using my five senses ,Another thing is can any of you all detect killing intent or malice.

Our brain senses the electrical pulse created by muscles. Sharks have the same type of sense although theirs is stronger

A couple things:
1. I've experienced that feeling of differing frequencies when someone is near, but I think it has something to do with human presence disturbing the sound pollution or the inner noise of your body.
2. I also feel changes in body heat when someone is near, humans emit a very low power light and energy, I'm not sure if this has something to do with it.
3. I can also hear when certain electronics are on, such as the TV or computer, but that probably has something to do with the generator
4. I haven't watched the video but I feel like the ability to sense when people stare at you is kind of BS... I'll check it out though
5. As animals we have lost the precision of many of our senses, so they've become largely subconscious, such as the use of pheromones to attract mates. We pick up on scents a far more subconscious yet advanced scale, so perhaps we also can use scent to pick other presences.

A lot of times it is something call peripheral vision. Honestly, more times than not that is what it is. Especially when we are talking about people in cars looking at each other.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

A lot of times it is something call peripheral vision. Honestly, more times than not that is what it is. Especially when we are talking about people in cars looking at each other.
thats true but sometimes i get this sense of some extra  "energy" coming my way and its someone staring at me.
like it says in the vid our brain might be emitting something

Back
Top Bottom