Can yall cook?

Plannin on going to culinary school after I graduate in May (Michigan State, not HS).

Made some MEAAAAN pulled pork sandwiches for the Lions kickoff on Sunday.... brined for 9 hours, cooked for 13, dry rub with homeade vinegar based sauce
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Really tho...

I can't believe what a rarity it is to find a pretty girl that can cook, clean, etc'.

Most of them just look good and that's all they got going for them.

That ain't no real "dime" if all you can do is look good.

Women of our generation are a damn shame.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Like 99% of @#!%%# aren't
laugh.gif

Nope. Domino's and Chinese are my best friend. SMH @ me not knowing how to cook though

I can cook, like a $@*!!%%*!*@@. But its something I wish I only knew. $+@#+!* heads always want me to bring a dish for there cookouts. $$+# that I ratherbring the beer.

I can cook pretty good and like cooking....I just rarely do it bc I make too much of a mess and I hate cleaning the %%$! up
laugh.gif

I don't know if its considered actually knowing how to cook but I memorized all of the recipes that I liked from my mom and grandma and I just use them tomy satisfaction

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Plannin on going to culinary school after I graduate in May (Michigan State, not HS).

Made some MEAAAAN pulled pork sandwiches for the Lions kickoff on Sunday.... brined for 9 hours, cooked for 13, dry rub with homeade vinegar based sauce
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My mom put me on pulled pork sandwiches. I had some from the Greene Turtle, which were straight piff.
pimp.gif

I can cook.

for some reason, i m typically better at cooking things i would like to eat. lol

Back
Top Bottom