Can you distinguish a pair of Taobao Space Jams by size tag?

I'm looking at possibly trading for some space jams, and was wondering if you could tell whether a not a pair was legit or a taobao pair by the production dates on the tag? The shoes look legit but have very clear soles without any noticeable yellowing. They are Deadstock and the owner claims they have been in plastic wrap, but I know my pair that I got in 09 and wore once has a decent amount of yellowing. So I'm looking for a more clear way to determine authenticity.

no you can't , the only way to distinguish is looking in person. any space jam without noticeable yellowing should consider as early release that has been reproduced

will need a close up on the sides, mainly need to look at the stitching and the height on the shoe

sometimes they tend to be taller than the authentic ones for some reason

but you really need a pair of auth nxt to it to compare n see...

I'm trying to get more pictures. It really sucks they have these new fakes. I miss the days when fakes had the wrong carbon fiber and stretched out 23's lol. Made life so much easier

Taobao pairs 100%
Patent leather is too high and the 23 is kind of sloppy.. Icey soles are too damn icey!

Last edited:
the ones posted first look legit, soles look yellow even though the pic is bad

Compare the height of his patent leather and these its pretty obvious
air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-08.jpg

Last edited:
That sticker with the launch product...my cool greys I bought from niketown Chicago has the same sticker....maybe it's a niketown thing? Find out where they were purchased possibly? But them again others have pointed out faults so Inguess it won't matter

Back
Top Bottom