dugtrio?
indifferent.gif

outta all the 150 u coulda picked, u picked dugtrio
indifferent.gif
gary?

lolwut?

u shooda picked my mans garidose hes that doooood
pimp.gif

17 shots in 17 minutes will kill you. If not kill you, you will have to go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped.

I can do a 5th of Vodka not in 17 minutes though

A 5th of any other liquor would have me in ICU
laugh.gif

Doing this for 40 bucks and for a complete stranger? He's gonna film it?

I have done a 5th of Jack in about 10 minutes. Most drunk I have ever been in my LIFE. PERIOD! Threw up all over my friends basement over an hour. I drove homefrom my boys house and I lived in the same neighborhood and my house was 1500ft away, hardest drive of my entire life.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

LMFAO dude i wouldnt trust that for nothin, dude might be a psycho and BELIEVE ME.... if you drink 17 shots in 17 minutes you will more than likely BLACK OUT. 40 dollars aint worth the heart ache IMO... your gonna be HURT. and he might rape you in the butt and get that on tape. maybe hes not makin a documentary but hes makin a date rape scenario film lol, and your the victim in this one

i would say... no

but for your question... yes i can and have drunken a fifth of liquor on more then one occasion. but that is throughout the night. not in less then 20 minutes lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I have. I've drank one of those in about an hour though

It can be done.. just make sure your stomach is filled first

If I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs and can do it, you can. Just make sure that dude isn't spiking it with some other +%$*
sick.gif
You could end up the sex slave to some random perv
It is possible...is he allowing you to drink water in between? I've drank 15 shots, but that was all in a course of an hour...and i wasdrinking water in between (i think...) I woke up fine too, no hangover so i say go for it...

just have someone "sober" around, in case shhh

Now that I think about it, more like 1000ft. Anyways, your scenario sound like it will turn into an episode of "The First 48".

technically i can drink a fifth, it all ends in tears though.
tried to out drink my comrade last night, drank a fifth, threw everything up and grayed out.
i say grayed out because it wasnt a full blackout, i still have some memories lol

For 40 dollars you better run and far away. That is very unprofessional and your talent will go to waste.

He's going to sell the film and make a bunch of money and you sit there close to poisoning and you have 40 bucks.

LMAO @ all the replies...
yall making me second guess, cause i sure as hell dont want to get raped lol, If i did do it, i was gonna have my sisters boyfriend be with me just in case yaknow?

And I just got back from a casting call and ima be in the background for a new wayans brother film this week so that might end my money troubles...(its paying$100 a day)

and yes that is me in my avatar, just Phostoshop.

Back
Top Bottom