Can you fade "beating" a prego girl?..and its not your baby.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Baby head gonna look like a golf ball.

I've given oral sex to a pregnant women though.  And yes the birth canal is crazy wet.

One of your girls in your threesome was pregnant? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

I've given oral sex to a pregnant women though.  And yes the birth canal is crazy wet.

One of your girls in your threesome was pregnant? 
eek.gif

Nah.  Different lady.

happy.gif
 Smiles cause he's horny.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Meh, she can just stick to licking me down. Aint bout that poking youngin in the forehead lifestyle. Being preggo affect the ability to go anal?
THIS

And
laugh.gif
 your thread title, confusing

No you didn't.

Yeh I did that once in the 1 tri tho. Real wet, but I had weird thoughts nuttin on the babys head tho. Like I had these these thoughts of the baby goin "oof!" everytime I went deep lol

But one thing yall arent talking about is how it affects the woman's mental. She either is gonna have strong feelings for you (esp if babyfava dont stick around) or is gonna have that mentality of bein a ho for life.

Indepthcion tho?
roll.gif
Id smash a pregnant chick but not in her third trimester.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yeh I did that once in the 1 tri tho. Real wet, but I had weird thoughts nuttin on the babys head tho. Like I had these these thoughts of the baby goin "oof!" everytime I went deep lol

But one thing yall arent talking about is how it affects the woman's mental. She either is gonna have strong feelings for you (esp if babyfava dont stick around) or is gonna have that mentality of bein a ho for life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was about to climb in some birth canal a few months ago, but she wasn't feeling it. She wasn't with the baby father anymore so I didn't care and still don't.

I can't front I was kinda wanting to see if she had them water works like I had heard about preggo women.

Dudes on NT need to see a psychiatrist, the level of grimmeyness and lack of a moral compass is mind-blowing

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Meh, she can just stick to licking me down. Aint bout that poking youngin in the forehead lifestyle. Being preggo affect the ability to go anal?
THIS

And
laugh.gif
 your thread title, confusing

I never understood getting dome from a pregnant chick.

if she catches any of that white you baby does to.

not sure thats the kinda protein you want to put in your babys diet

Back
Top Bottom