Can you guys help me tweak my resume?

Work Experience is week , nobody will hire you , you need to LIE and LIE the more experience the more you qualify

How am i gonna lie about my experience? I don't think thats a good idea, unless you're being sarcastic.

you're gonna be "outmatched" by professional liars in the real world my dude. Its dog eat dog world and a lot of dogs arent playing by the rules. Someones lie might catch the eye of an hr manager while your vapid truth may be overlooked. Most if the time they're just half-truths, which are actually the most effective. I wouldn't even call it lying, more like "truth augmentation." Not defending the tactic, its just that you might not even get a callback unlike the ducktale mcshakespeares out there. No HR dept out there is gonna waste time and resource background checking all of your claims....just saying

I just re-tweaked my resume a little. Got rid of the apostrophes that needed to be gone and reworded some mundane lines.

I even re-did my Investment banking internship block and made it more Transaction descriptive.

Also, I'm not gonna lie in my resume that already has a strong background in work experience. I've worked 6 years professionally in finance, I'm about to get my degree soon and I'm applying to entry level FT jobs. Plus, I've worked for some big Bracket Bulge Banks. No humble brag, I'm just not stooping to that level.

Last edited:
How am i gonna lie about my experience? I don't think thats a good idea, unless you're being sarcastic.

Google Voice, ,make 3 or 5 accounts , put them as work experience , references, when they call you change your voice and get hired its that easy

Google Voice, ,make 3 or 5 accounts , put them as work experience , references, when they call you change your voice and get hired its that easy

You do know that when he applies to major banks and they run a background check, he'll end up looking really bad. Again, I'm not sure whether you're serious or just trolling at this point.

According to Nassim Taleb, don't go into finance.

But really, you know as well as anyone that coming out of a non-target school you better make some solid connections. Going to be tough.

You have a typo: "Conducted... financial date...:

You also switch between past and present tense. I.e. Attended/Review, etc. I'd clean that up.

You do know that when he applies to major banks and they run a background check, he'll end up looking really bad. Again, I'm not sure whether you're serious or just trolling at this point.

trying to make yourself look stupid ?

Tell them you were an accountant handling millions of dollars for three years in black budget projects contracted out by the government, but you can't discuss the nature of the work because it is sensitive to national security. 

Back
Top Bottom