Can you handle a cold shower?

I have enzima. Around christmas I had a very bad outbreak I was red everywhere.

When I go to the doctor she tells me I have to take cold showers because hot showers make it worse.

Been taking nothing but cold showers since then FML

I play ball almost everyday and hate taking them cold showers at night FML x2

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

spent two weeks in nigeria dumping a bucket of cold water over my head to wash myself. never goin back to that again unless i have to
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
me too

Cold Showers tend to make my body feel "refreshed"....I end my showers with a cold one for about 2 minutes....

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

cold showers are the ultimate wakeup. part of being able to take it comes with being nordic, i dont mind the cold at all. i have a cold shower finish every day.
So....., where are the bodies buried?

j/k, but could never do it.
eek.gif

No...it makes my turtle shrivel up smh...I took one with a shortie back in the day...had my man looking like a damn california raisin.

Originally Posted by parada45

I have enzima eczema. Around christmas I had a very bad outbreak I was red everywhere.

When I go to the doctor she tells me I have to take cold showers because hot showers make it worse.

Been taking nothing but cold showers since then FML

I play ball almost everyday and hate taking them cold showers at night FML x2
Its called eczema. Cold showers though? My dermatologist said to take a warm shower for 10 minutes or less.

This was my ritual before basketball games in high school, nothing's more energizing. I would start off lukewarm and gradually move it to cold, though.

Am I the only one that turns the water hotter and hotter when getting out of the shower in the winter?

cold showers are AMAZING when you have sore muscles. if you alternate between as hot as you can handle for 5 minutes and switch to as cold as it goes for 5minutes, then hot again for another 5, i promise you'll feel a lot better than you did getting in.

its a must when i was in hong kong first day i took a hot shower i noticed i was sweating in the shower (my head is usually above the shower water so thats howi knew)

Back
Top Bottom