Can You Help a Brotha Get an "A" (Quick Survey: Responses Needed)

Hello all,
I am currently doing a survey for a graduate project I am working on pertaining to HIV/Aids. Basically I was hoping to get a decent amount of responses fromNters answering a few questions. I do not need your name, just your HONESTY in answering the questions. If for whatever reason you don't feel comfortableresponding in the thread then please inbox me. I thought about just going up to people randomly on the street but felt they would say what I wanted to hearrather than their true feelings, plus it's cold as hell outside. Thanks.
1. Age
2. What city, state or region do you live in?
3. How do you identify ethnically/Racially?
4. When You Hear the terms HIV/Aids what words/thoughts come to mind?(Please be honest)

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Hello all,
I am currently doing a survey for a graduate project I am working on pertaining to HIV/Aids. Basically I was hoping to get a decent amount of responses from Nters answering a few questions. I do not need your name, just your HONESTY in answering the questions. If for whatever reason you don't feel comfortable responding in the thread then please inbox me. I thought about just going up to people randomly on the street but felt they would say what I wanted to hear rather than their true feelings, plus it's cold as hell outside. Thanks.
1. Age
4. When You Hear the terms HIV/Aids what words/thoughts come to mind?(Please be honest)
Pittsburgh, PA
White
Hope To God I Never Get It

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

2.rancho cuca., california
3.black
4.someone close to me has HIV.

i live in rancho too

2. Rancho Cucamonga. CA
3. Black
4. Fear

Hello all,
I am currently doing a survey for a graduate project I am working on pertaining to HIV/Aids. Basically I was hoping to get a decent amount of responses from Nters answering a few questions. I do not need your name, just your HONESTY in answering the questions. If for whatever reason you don't feel comfortable responding in the thread then please inbox me. I thought about just going up to people randomly on the street but felt they would say what I wanted to hear rather than their true feelings, plus it's cold as hell outside. Thanks.
1. Age

Los Angeles, CA
Hispanic
Sex, Fear and Death

New Mexico
White
It's a pandemic unlike anything the world has ever seen and I really don't see how there isn't a cure with all the technology available.

- Tical.

Irvine, CA/Ithaca, NY
Asian/Chinese
Fear, Death, Need for a cure, Hope I never get it

1. Age

2.Asbury Park,New Jersey
3.Black/African-American
4.Unprotected Sex,Dirty Needles, Gay Cancer and G.R.I.D. (first terms used before it was called aids),Easy-E

1. Age

1.) 17
2.) Beverly Hills, MI
3.) Black
4.) death, loose sexual conduct

2.San Diego, CA
3.Laotian
4.unprotected sex, death, cure?, needles, blood draws, lab forms, not again.(last 4 because i work in the medical field & hear it all the time)

Hello all,
1. Age

1. 20
2. sacramento, ca
3. asian (chinese/japanese)
4. "god im never having unprotected sex again" other times ill think about serious things like family i've lost or places suffering the most likeafrica

Hello all,
1. Age
Brooklyn NYC
Peruvian
Magic Johnson

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

2.rancho cuca., california
3.black
4.someone close to me has HIV.

i live in rancho too

2. Rancho Cucamonga. CA
3. Black
4. Fear
Yall play for the cracka killas?

1. 20
2. San Jose, Ca
3. Black
4. Got tested a month ago and im clean

Sorry I should have mentioned this in the initial post but female Nters you are encouraged to respond (if you have not already done so). Thanks again for thosewho have responded or sent me an inbox I really appreciate it.

miami, FL
African-American
there is most likely a cure, but pharmaceutical companies would lose too much money

1. Age
4. When You Hear the terms HIV/Aids what words/thoughts come to mind?(Please be honest

1. 24
2. Dayton, Ohio
3. African-American
4. Fear, shame, condoms, death, money, who has the cure

Back
Top Bottom