Canadian college kids shoot music video in one take

172 douches uniting to accomplish the most extreme waste of time I have ever witnessed in my life.

Man I miss Canada
pimp.gif

not too bad. i thought it was funny that not EVERYONE was there for the shooting of the video, they actually had people that just happen to be there.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]was that a dorm? Damn that place looks popping....[/color]

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

crazy. even more impressive because i bet english isnt their 1st language.

I might've guessed you were from the South even if I hadn't seen the KC Chiefs sig/avy.

it's Canada not Cambodia
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's Canada not Cambodia

no need to edit. and thats why some of the writing on the schools wall was in french and they were singing in french at the very end. and the subtitles at theend were in french. dont forget, they person that posted the vid up on youtube speaks french.

indifferent.gif

didnt say they didnt know English, it prob isnt their first language.

it's Canada not Cambodia

no need to edit. and thats why some of the writing on the schools wall was in french and they were singing in french at the very end. and the subtitles at the end were in french. dont forget, they person that posted the vid up on youtube speaks french.

indifferent.gif

didnt say they didnt know English, it prob isnt their first language.

It is a school in Quebec most likely...

But I would guess English is the first language of the majority of the people there.

Back
Top Bottom