Canceled Classes Appreciation/Unnapreciation

Its getting warmer, so I love the extra time I have to go out and do things during the day. In fact, I'm about to head out and play some ball outside forthe first time this year. But c'mon, I've had so many canceled classes already this semester, it seems like a waste of time. Oh, and let's notcount the times when I just want to miss a class here and there. Add them up, and I've got a good 6 sessions in each of my classes. It's thatserious.

Including yesterday, I've had a total of 4 consecutive canceled classes. I'm taking 6 altogether. Now the class I would like to have canceled is thisdamn night class from 6 to 9:10.

Should I be upset, or happy? These aren't classes I must retain info. from, but that's besides the point. In semesters like this, with little to nowork assigned, those that were assigned become huge percentages of the grade.

edit:
laugh.gif
, I fixed t.

man... my Elementary Japanese professor has been M.I.A. for about 3 weeks now.
smh.gif
mad.gif

I'm thinking she got deported, but who knows???

i hate getting ready and heading to class then to find out its canceled its a good feeling then your like .... what do i do now?

lol

but i feel you man, i skipped a hell of alot anyway at Penn State but it always felt good when it was warm out and i know i wasnt being a loser by skipping b/cthey had atleast cancelled it

i had a class last week that i have to wait an hour for at school since my class before it ends early. i ended up waiting an hour for nothing since class wascanceled. i was
mad.gif

LOL!

I woked up at the ASH CRACK of dawn this morning for my 7:30am class and to my surprise the parking lots were empty at LBCC, I was like OH SNAP! I got a goodparking spot!
Then I found out it was a "FLEX DAY" basically theres no school for students, but its a teachers planning day! And my instructors let me work on myproject since I showed up!
But...
If I would have known that I wouldn't have woke up all extra Early!!

Bittersweet feeling...

What I don't like is how I had to find out back in college.

Drag my
33upjle.jpg
outta bed from stayin' up late, playing Halo 2.

Take a long shower, only to realize I have a total of 20 minutes to get dressed, eat, and take a 15-minute drive out to school.

Throw on any pair of basketball shorts, a beat pair of kicks, and a wrinkled hoody that was thrown in the corner of your room.

Approach red lights 80% of the way there, listening to Power 106 replay the same Phone Taps.
grin.gif

Get to the parking lot to see I'm 5 minutes late already.

Camp out for parking in front of the other person camping out for parking.

Swing around the parking lot to find anyone walking to their car, and offer them a ride to their parking spot.

After finding no one walking, swing around again just to flick off 2 - 3 people for honking @ you for cutting them off.

Park @ a parking meter that's literally 4 city blocks away.

Nearly get run over crossing the street, by one of your own classmates who's also late.

Get approached by an MTV representative on campus who's doing a casting call for the duds on Wanna Come In.
tired.gif

Finally, get to the classroom door... only to see a taped-up piece of paper that reads: "CLASS CANCELLED."

I'd say Appreciation under certain circumstances.

the worse is when your 730 class is canceled and you didn't check your email so you wind up getting dressed, showering and driving 20 minutes to get toschool for a class thats canceled and now you have an hour break with nobody in sight because every normal person is sleeping or having sex

appreciated when u have a test in it the next week that gets pushed back a week

Appreciated most of the time. But this semester I've only gone to class about half the time anyway. I'll get to school and look at the sky and noticeit's drizzling a little and just go back home. smh.

well its nice sometimes but being in college im paying for these classes. One class costs say $510. Missing on class thats atleast $20-$50. That adds up. Alsonot to mention the $2 it takes to get to school and $2 back.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Originally Posted by tramond

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Appretiation

nah you need to go to class bo.

my thoughts exactly lol

your thoughts exactly AFTER the edit..........
grin.gif

You need another edit.

My philosophy teacher canceled like four classes this semester, and just didn't show up for a couple. We now have a new professor.

Unappreciation........
When the class cancelled is your first class which is at 8 in the mornin
And you could of stayed in bed
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom