CANCELLED

Hello NikeTalk Brothers, I just wanted to fill you in on a basketball tournament my business organization is hosting. I am going to be entering myself. In case your wondering, the majority of the competition will be 5'8-5'11 asian guys, with like one or two over 6 feet (based off last years tournament) but here are the details!

Thank you for checking it out #NT 
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES

3 ON 3 Basketball Tourney

March 13 9 AM

Cash prize for 1st/2nd place

35% to First Place team 
15% to Second Place team

Sunday, March 13 · 10:00am 

Evergreen Valley High School
3300 Quimby Road

San Jose, CA

SJSU AKPSI is hosting a 3 vs 3 Basketball Tournament at Evergreen Valley High School. This event is open to everyone! 

The event will be a 3 on 3 double elimination basketball tournament. There will be cash prizes awarded to the 1st and 2nd place finishers. It will cost $15 per person and $10 per substitute.

For more information or to sign up your team please contact Ryan Sullivan at [email protected] say you are referred by Tien.

We hope to see you there!

Hello NikeTalk Brothers, I just wanted to fill you in on a basketball tournament my business organization is hosting. I am going to be entering myself. In case your wondering, the majority of the competition will be 5'8-5'11 asian guys, with like one or two over 6 feet (based off last years tournament) but here are the details!

Thank you for checking it out #NT 
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES

3 ON 3 Basketball Tourney

March 13 9 AM

Cash prize for 1st/2nd place

35% to First Place team 
15% to Second Place team

Sunday, March 13 · 10:00am 

Evergreen Valley High School
3300 Quimby Road

San Jose, CA

SJSU AKPSI is hosting a 3 vs 3 Basketball Tournament at Evergreen Valley High School. This event is open to everyone! 

The event will be a 3 on 3 double elimination basketball tournament. There will be cash prizes awarded to the 1st and 2nd place finishers. It will cost $15 per person and $10 per substitute.

For more information or to sign up your team please contact Ryan Sullivan at [email protected] say you are referred by Tien.

We hope to see you there!

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Luong1209

How much is the cash prize for first place? 
nerd.gif

let me get back to you on that. 
So far, 1st place will get 30-35% 
2nd place is still TBD

Last year, about 13 teams showed up.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Luong1209

How much is the cash prize for first place? 
nerd.gif

let me get back to you on that. 
So far, 1st place will get 30-35% 
2nd place is still TBD

Last year, about 13 teams showed up.

Back
Top Bottom