Candace Parker...no joke

Candace ACE Parker ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!...I dont think about no Anthony Parker when i see her.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

have you seen candice wiggins' grill? she looks like she been chewing on rocks. candace parker all day!

i was just about to say the same thing, both of 'em could still get it. Candace Parker could be wifey, and Candice Wiggins would just be a bust down. Onsome real s*** though i'll prolly never have a chance a either so what i just said matters not.

YO!
I tried to tell them on page 1 Ant.....They was sleeping though...
Dudes are unaware. Preciate it, Dre.

And while I don't think of her brother when I see her, those pics side by side - you can DEFINITELY see him in Candace. DF!!!

C.Parker could get it especially since I'm the same height as her.
tongue.gif

Like I said in the Vols' championship thread:

Hopefully tomorrow night at approximately 1pm EST on ESPN2, y'all can see Candace join her new team.
smokin.gif

I might very well be the only one in the nation tuned in to ESPN2 with the intention of watching the WNBA draft (instead of just having it on ESPN2 as a dailyritual or something).

^ Hey Ska, i'm not up on my WNBA but who has the # 1 pick?

And man, everytime i see Candace Parker i swear she gets cuter and cuter to me. She' just SEXY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

CP3 is definitely a cutie plus she can ball. Nice combination.

I kinda did a double take because I forgot this was a Candace Parker thread. I had the
alien.gif
when I read this thinking I was in a Hornets thread.

OneTrust:
Hey Ska, i'm not up on my WNBA but who has the # 1 pick?
L. A. S P A R K S

smokin.gif

Candace Parker in the purple and gold, paired with Lisa Leslie =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

OneTrust:
Hey Ska, i'm not up on my WNBA but who has the # 1 pick?
L. A. S P A R K S

smokin.gif

Candace Parker in the purple and gold, paired with Lisa Leslie =
pimp.gif

OH Niiiiice...Her and Leslie would be dope AND i guess she can be the REAL LIFE Monica Wright from Love and Basketball.
pimp.gif

what do you guys think about mya... she went to my hs and when she was dressed up she was OK

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Why does she wear long sleeves under her jersey.... I dont understand
Does she have superFat arms? SuperRipped gunz? What is it? I don't get it either. It's kinda embarrassing. She might as well be wearing awindbreaker under there...

Now that hottie has two national championships...

id smash with one trophy on each side of me

Originally Posted by brunotattaglia

Does she have superFat arms? SuperRipped gunz? What is it? I don't get it either. It's kinda embarrassing. She might as well be wearing a windbreaker under there...

Kinda have to agree there, she looks like she's wearing one of those Evel Knievel jackets under the jersey
laugh.gif

She's a cutie tho
smokin.gif

CP is beautiful. I'd take her down even though I'm eight years older then her
happy.gif

Originally Posted by brunotattaglia

Does she have superFat arms? SuperRipped gunz? What is it? I don't get it either. It's kinda embarrassing. She might as well be wearing a windbreaker under there...

I would guess it'd have something to do with the shoulder problems she was having for a couple of games.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I been feeling Marissa since I saw her during her senior year in HS. They had a good squad, too.
candace parker > all notable women in college b-ball
Good save. Because UNC-Charlotte has:

Sabrina Gregory

5mwjut.jpg

wrz9fk.jpg

> Parker, Wiggins, et. al.

And word up about CP3 and the baby hair. Plus, I think she talks stupid. I ain't feeling her as much as say a year ago. DF!!!

got damn
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom