Cannibal ox- The cold vein appreciation

Bumping this none stop for the past few days.

Classic.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AMAZING album...

Only a select few THORO hip hop heads is up on this...

Vaste Aire's lyrical display is one of the best Post BIG/Pac era performances... Atleast IMO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Real Earth"
sick.gif

much appreciated

definitely a classic as far as I'm concerned

El-P's production is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dope, took me a good many listens to appreciate it, but it was well worth it.

^The first time I listened I was like
eyes.gif

Forgot about the joint then stumbled upon it a couple months later after a session and I was blown away.

One of the greatest albums of the decade.

Any of you guys like Vordul's album that came out last year? I thought that *@@% was dope, deficated all over Vast Aire's joint.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Any of you guys like Vordul's album that came out last year? I thought that *@@% was dope, deficated all over Vast Aire's joint.

Yeah, it was a great album
pimp.gif

i used to bump this album a lot
and in increments too lol
like i grooved with a whole certain handful of songs for a while, then re-found other ones
vast is so simple on it, yet says so much, his verses on stress rap and the f word are great
and the f word is just an amazing song, the remix by rjd2 possibly even better
vordul was no slouch tho, i liked some of his work after this album too, vast on the other hand was hit or miss for me, altho tippin dominoes (the rjd2 remixspecifically) was hot

I couldn't get into it on first listen, but the second blew me away.

Great album.

I can still only listen to like 4 songs off the album
smh.gif
. I've listened to it about 5 solid times, and it still hasn't got to me yet. I'll trylistening to it again in a couple hours.

I still play this album from time to time...El-P came correct with that robotic production.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Which of Vast Aire/Vordul's solo projects do you guys recommend me listening to?

Get Revolution Of Yung Havoks & Megagraphitti

Back
Top Bottom