Cant Be Serious SNEAKERFATHER.COM selling Foamposite One Dirty Copper

You cant be serious! SNEAKERFATHER.COM is selling the Air Foamposite One "Dirty Copper" and says This product will be in stock on Monday 01 February,2010! AND the worst thing is that they have a pic up of BP's work as the image! You guys HypeBeasted and sold them out!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://kicks.sneakerfather.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_57&products_id=430

I mean I love foams but this is getting outta hand. Paying for a shoe way in advance before the actual pics havesurfaced

^IDk... from the first time i clicked on the shoes i saw they were sold out... I'm sure one of these HB's will reveal soon enough! SMH

LOL that is crazy .... WAY ahead of time .
Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I mean I love foams but this is getting outta hand. Paying for a shoe way in advance before the actual pics have surfaced

" clears throat " I remember once I paid ......... aw nevermind .
grin.gif

that's insane, there's no way in hell I would preorder a shoe that is that far away, maybe a month away but over 6 months, damn...
Hypebeastin at it's finest.

i dont think anyone bought a single pair.......they just tryin to hype the site or the shoes like people copped em already......
if people actually paid i hope they surface and have they're flame proof fit on......who could be THAT stupid or obsessed.....come on now

quote:

i dont think anyone bought a single pair.......they just tryin to hype the site or the shoes like people copped em already......

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

co-signed

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

QFT.

THIS WEBSITE IS SUPER BUGGIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA DEY REALLY THINK THAT SUMBODY GOIN TO PAY FOR A PAIR OF SNEAKS EARLY AND THEY ONLY GOT A "BP" PIC!!! DATIS OUTRAGIOUS

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

LOL that is crazy .... WAY ahead of time .
Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I mean I love foams but this is getting outta hand. Paying for a shoe way in advance before the actual pics have surfaced

" clears throat " I remember once I paid ......... aw nevermind .
grin.gif
laugh.gif
But yea this is gettin ridiculous, 8 months in advance?

Back
Top Bottom