Can't Deny it, G-Unit was on Verge on becoming the hottest Rap Label of All-Time....Vol: Why you hav

10 Million Sold

3 Million Sold

1.5 Million Sold

1 Million Sold

3 Million Sold

5 Million Sold

All in the span of 3 years....2003-2005 they sold more records and probably earned more money for their singles than any other rap label of all-time.

It's crazy to think how much dominate they could have been if The Game played his role, instead of trying to top his Boss.

Countless hot singles, and hot mixtapes pre-GRODT, these ****** brought bangers, and are the last real rap dynasty.

they had skills too

also 50 Cent dropped the Soundtrack to Get Rich or Die Tryin'

had some good joints

Last edited:
They had their run.  I feel that because 50 very much outshone the rest of his crew, if it weren't the game, someone would've tried to jump up and start some problems.  Of course you could say they are loyal and what not but when you see people making more, selling more, fans caring more, it eventually hurts and eat away at people.

kinda funny how things went full circle with these guys though, they straight disrespected some legends and now they all can't catch a break. plus you got rumors of Banks & 50 not seeing eye to eye, 50 can't even drop after 4 years and Buck incarcerated. Game seems to be the only guy who's actually doing well. i think 50 destroyed the entire label by not letting a reunion with all 5 members happen. it would of done wonders for hip hop in this age.

wat cud of been. N's hav 2 much pride. still da memories of when dey wer on top will neber be forgoten. ledgends hands down.

kinda funny how things went full circle with these guys though, they straight disrespected some legends and now they all can't catch a break. plus you got rumors of Banks & 50 not seeing eye to eye, 50 can't even drop after 4 years and Buck incarcerated. Game seems to be the only guy who's actually doing well. i think 50 destroyed the entire label by not letting a reunion with all 5 members happen. it would of done wonders for hip hop in this age.
lol yeah, the only reasonable beef was the Murder Inc, but dissing Fat Joe, Kiss, Nas etc really hurt them (in NYC) even doe they were still getting love.

i read somewhere, Banks and 50 were always like that, it was just music between the two, not friends, and Banks was like 19 when he came into the game, while Fiddy was like 26, so it wasn't like they were high school friends.

Buck did that to himself for trying to **** wit Fiddy.  Game is bipolar him constantly dissing Fiddy and G-Unit, then showing them love makes him a snake. He would probably pull a stunt if they had to do a show.
They had their run.  I feel that because 50 very much outshone the rest of his crew, if it weren't the game, someone would've tried to jump up and start some problems.  Of course you could say they are loyal and what not but when you see people making more, selling more, fans caring more, it eventually hurts and eat away at people.
tru, i always heard rumors on how Banks wanted to leave the group back like in 06 and ish. Yayo is the only loyal member to Fiddy, I think he was wit him since day 1. while Banks was just a dude from Queens who could rap so he took him in. Sorta of like Cam'ron bringing Juelz to the Diplomats. 

lol yeah, the only reasonable beef was the Murder Inc, but dissing Fat Joe, Kiss, Nas etc really hurt them (in NYC) even doe they were still getting love.

i read somewhere, Banks and 50 were always like that, it was just music between the two, not friends, and Banks was like 19 when he came into the game, while Fiddy was like 26, so it wasn't like they were high school friends.

Buck did that to himself for trying to **** wit Fiddy.  Game is bipolar him constantly dissing Fiddy and G-Unit, then showing them love makes him a snake. He would probably pull a stunt if they had to do a show.

tru, i always heard rumors on how Banks wanted to leave the group back like in 06 and ish. Yayo is the only loyal member to Fiddy, I think he was wit him since day 1. while Banks was just a dude from Queens who could rap so he took him in. Sorta of like Cam'ron bringing Juelz to the Diplomats. 

this track alone gives me enough reason that Banks & Fif ain't close like that anymore. i heard French & 50 both squashed it but i dunno.

They were gods when I was in middle school. Most impressive run out of any rap group I know of (in terms of commercial/monetary success).

I mentioned this before on here, but I thought 50/G-Unit were completely untouchable at one time. But damn, when the cracks started to show, **** just burst open and started crumbling. And even though I loved the signings og MOP, Mobb Deep, and Mase, it always seems like with every group, once you start adding multiple people, that's your downfall. I still believe if G-Unit was only 50/Banks/Yayo or 50/Banks/Yayo/Buck/Game, they would have stretched their popularity longer.Something also tells me that Game would've caused a rift regardless.

50 got too big, expanded his business to every market. They became so big it was cool to dislike them. I knew mad cats that were groupies and then did a 180 out of the blue.

I'll always listen to 50, music needs him. I'm tired of all these friends and peace treaties in rap, it's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom