Cant Find a freakin Wii anywhere

The world is having a break and down and can't find a Wii anywhere yo

Hit me up if you know a certain spot that might have one, i need one a sap

damn man. i missed this post by a few minutes.

my sister was a target for some random stuff and they got 7 wii's in.

how much you willing to pay? ill go speed up there and pick some up.. forget the little children and old people who truely need one at retail MSRP

alot of game stores get them in every week its just you got to wait in line becuase they usually sell out in like an half hour so you gotta be patient

really? I work at UPS and every night we unload 4200 Wii's to gamestops across the nation everynight m-f christmas week and the week after. so thats 21000Wii's we unload a week. i guess they must be really popular items? also, if any of you guys buy aWii from gamestop andthe system happens to have damageson it, blame UPS. people here punch and kick boxes for fun and when they are mad.

I saw a few at game stop in a mall out here in SoCal yesterday.

Wow, have patience. NIntendo couldn't meet the holiday demand and it's too soon to be looking for them already. Give it a few weeks, like mid Januaryand even towards the end.

They were just i thought that somewhere would be able to have one or at least ship one to me
but thanks for the replies imma search around because my lil bro is addicted since he has been to his cousins house and played

The BX here got a shipment of 150 on Dec 19th. They sold out in minutes. They were only supposed to get 99 but they got 150 so there were a lot of happypeople. But I've had mine since the summer.

target receives their shipments every sunday in the morning..... hit up your local target right when they open on sunday and they should have them in stock

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

target receives their shipments every sunday in the morning..... hit up your local target right when they open on sunday and they should have them in stock

Actually Just called and going to pick it up

thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom