"can't take a joke" UNAPPRECIATION

for those who feel my pain.

forum got locked, all i wanted to say is. We have defiantly been friends and I've seen her recently, but we haven't dated for years. It was defiantly 100% humor when I posted "if i smash and break up I got you". I have two sisters, I look out for them but stay out of there personal life. I flopped posting a pic of her face... but this is NT, and for those who saw the OG post I was hesitant to post a pic, and was just asking for advice to break the ice because we hadn't talked for a couple months...

just for the record, i'm no creep, and I have class... We were defiantly friends and talked. We both had buisy scheduled, I hadn't seen her for awhile, and it was just coffee.
Don't have to humiliate.

stop snitching unappreciation.

forum got locked, all i wanted to say is. We have defiantly been friends and I've seen her recently, but we haven't dated for years. It was defiantly 100% humor when I posted "if i smash and break up I got you". I have two sisters, I look out for them but stay out of there personal life. I flopped posting a pic of her face... but this is NT, and for those who saw the OG post I was hesitant to post a pic, and was just asking for advice to break the ice because we hadn't talked for a couple months...

just for the record, i'm no creep, and I have class... We were defiantly friends and talked. We both had buisy scheduled, I hadn't seen her for awhile, and it was just coffee.
Don't have to humiliate.

roll.gif

*holds self back*

Originally Posted by emmmmy

forum got locked, all i wanted to say is. We have 1) defiantly been friends and I've seen her recently, but we haven't dated for years. It was 2) defiantly 100% humor when I posted "if i smash and break up I got you". I have two sisters, I look out for them but stay out of there personal life. I flopped posting a pic of her face... but this is NT, and for those who saw the OG I was hesitant and just asking for advice to break the ice because we hadnt talked for a couple months...

just for the record, i'm no creep, and I have class... We were 3) defiantly friends and talked. We both had buisy scheduled, I hadn't seen her for awhile, and it was just coffee.
Don't have to humiliate.

[h2]de·fi·ant  /dɪˈfaɪ
thinsp.png
ənt/ Show Spelled[/h2]

–adjective
characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]def·i·nite·ly[/h2] /ˈdɛf
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
nɪt
thinsp.png
li/ Show Spelled
1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.

2. unequivocally; positively.

1104_world_series2.jpg

Originally Posted by emmmmy

forum got locked, all i wanted to say is. We have 1) defiantly been friends and I've seen her recently, but we haven't dated for years. It was 2) defiantly 100% humor when I posted "if i smash and break up I got you". I have two sisters, I look out for them but stay out of there personal life. I flopped posting a pic of her face... but this is NT, and for those who saw the OG I was hesitant and just asking for advice to break the ice because we hadnt talked for a couple months...

just for the record, i'm no creep, and I have class... We were 3) defiantly friends and talked. We both had buisy scheduled, I hadn't seen her for awhile, and it was just coffee.
Don't have to humiliate.

[h2]de·fi·ant  /dɪˈfaɪ
thinsp.png
ənt/ Show Spelled[/h2]

–adjective
characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]def·i·nite·ly[/h2] /ˈdɛf
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
nɪt
thinsp.png
li/ Show Spelled
1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.

2. unequivocally; positively.

1104_world_series2.jpg

I read that thread man
30t6p3b.gif
@*!@!%% disgusting. Then people wonder why dudes won't post pics in threads. Westcoastsnitch is leading the votes for worst nter of 11

I read that thread man
30t6p3b.gif
@*!@!%% disgusting. Then people wonder why dudes won't post pics in threads. Westcoastsnitch is leading the votes for worst nter of 11

Sucks, OP. But hey, if the girl can't see the lack of appeal of a dude who snitches on another dude, maybe you were better off without her.

But did it work out?

Sucks, OP. But hey, if the girl can't see the lack of appeal of a dude who snitches on another dude, maybe you were better off without her.

But did it work out?

it went fine lol. She called me not to happy about that post and pic. We'll see, I'm assuming her older brother called her. Which is awkward and makes me look foolish.

I really don't think I'm in the wrong. Posting a pic was a flop tho.

it went fine lol. She called me not to happy about that post and pic. We'll see, I'm assuming her older brother called her. Which is awkward and makes me look foolish.

I really don't think I'm in the wrong. Posting a pic was a flop tho.

OP's fearing for his life, popcornplaya being his lil cheerleader in the thread, westcoastfinests is cool in my book (despite being a laker fan)

No wonder she left you doggie, you weak.

OP's fearing for his life, popcornplaya being his lil cheerleader in the thread, westcoastfinests is cool in my book (despite being a laker fan)

No wonder she left you doggie, you weak.

Back
Top Bottom