Cant wear red in boston,massachusetts?!

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

Wait...you chilled in the car instead of hitting the party up?

e0e15c4a68e495180b82147ed9c815810ac0828.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

im not from boston by the way, i jus go to skool der
what school in this city let you in? seriously
laugh.gif
Reminds me of Afleck in Good Will Hunting when he took the place of Will in that interview
roll.gif
roll.gif

[impersonating Will at a job interview] You're suspect! Yeah, you! I don't know what your reputation is in this town, but after the @!*+ you tried to pull today you can bet I'll be looking into you. Now the business we have, heretofore, you can speak with my aforementioned attorney. Good day, gentlemen; and until that day comes, keep your ear to the grindstone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although this character we have here seems significantly dumber
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i love that part.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

NYC, and what you said is true, but again, it depends on the area. A BU college party where you get in with college ID's ? No.
you can get caught slippin if you think this way - i mean some schools are diff then others but for the most part these parties have all thejumpoffs so it attracts dudes...and most let you sign in or have ways to sneak in so the hood IS in there one way or another...you got people that go therefrom around there they end up signing friends and friends of friends in...there used to be a line of dudes outside just asking people 2 sign them in-

again its nothing near as bad as a hood party or anything like that BUT it aint always sweet...i was in college parties with dudes that didnt finish hhighschool
laugh.gif
5-10 deep always with all types of stuff on them - they dont golooking for problems its all abotu the girls...but you know how that can end up sometimes-

best bet was to wear a less flagrent shirt and get your party on...unless you are a blood then rep you %$%%!

I wish a __ would tell me what colors I can't wear
laugh.gif
. I'm from the murder capitol where __s have bled out over the color of their Startercoat like it was their fault Penny played for the Magic which just so happened to have black and blue colors. And I still bang my hat north east androck whatever the hell I please. Like some college town finna have me shook... at a party..... right...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
. I'm from the murder capitol where __s have bled out over the color of their Starter coat like it was their fault Penny played for the Magic which just so happened to have black and blue colors. And I still bang my hat north east and rock whatever the hell I please. Like some college town finna have me shook... at a party..... right...
laugh.gif

1)anybody can get got...anywhere-
2) with a attitude like that you would prob be ok anyways b/c dudes on a small level like that prey on the weak...if you stand your ground you should begood...or you might get a razor to the face...eithier way you were matching before it popped off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
. I'm from the murder capitol where __s have bled out over the color of their Starter coat like it was their fault Penny played for the Magic which just so happened to have black and blue colors. And I still bang my hat north east and rock whatever the hell I please. Like some college town finna have me shook... at a party..... right...
laugh.gif

2) with a attitude like that you would prob be ok anyways b/c dudes on a small level like that prey on the weak...if you stand your ground you should be good...or you might get a razor to the face...eithier way you were matching before it popped off
pimp.gif
1. No doubt. So I don't live in fear, ya feel me? I coulda died taking a @%@! this morning, but I didn't.
2. Maybe.... but I tend to go out "prepared". And if it ain't on me, my folks got the .40 with the 30 or the SK in the trunk. And we're atleast 6 strong when we do our thing. Gotta be safe out here...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2) with a attitude like that you would prob be ok anyways b/c dudes on a small level like that prey on the weak...if you stand your ground you should be good...or you might get a razor to the face...eithier way you were matching before it popped off
pimp.gif
1. No doubt. So I don't live in fear, ya feel me? I coulda died taking a @%@! this morning, but I didn't.
2. Maybe.... but I tend to go out "prepared". And if it ain't on me, my folks got the .40 with the 30 or the SK in the trunk. And we're at least 6 strong when we do our thing. Gotta be safe out here...
i can def feel you cause that's exactly why i made it this far
laugh.gif
but son seemed alil timid if you ask me- esp hiding out in the whip...he need to get a stronger team and that confidence...go to the party get atthe shorties, take em back to the dorm after...everything else is secondary...if theres haters you deal with that

Basically... it's all about your team in those situations. That and your confidence. Whenever I'm a fish out of water, I get proactive. I'm lookingaround and sizing people up, trying to figure out which dude is gonna be the one to get drunk and start some +%$$ with me and my dudes. I'm analyzingescape options and stuff like that in case something pops off, you know? So if it goes down, I'm more prepared.

^^^ there you have it. You just gotta be aware of your surroundings, come off as confident (not cocky tho, that'll get you hated on) and keep a mean teamthats ready to knuckle up (or bang out, if need be).

Kingtre what Mattapan looking like nowadays? I went up there like a 3 years ago and it just reassured me that I will never move back there again. Cape Ver- Imean Brockton too

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kingtre what Mattapan looking like nowadays? I went up there like a 3 years ago and it just reassured me that I will never move back there again. Cape Ver- I mean Brockton too
roll.gif
its a recession what you think?! i think the bury is muchworse right now and thats lil CV forreal - brockton is...well brockton
smh.gif

NYC, and what you said is true, but again, it depends on the area. A BU college party where you get in with college ID's ? No.
you can get caught slippin if you think this way - i mean some schools are diff then others but for the most part these parties have all the jumpoffs so it attracts dudes...and most let you sign in or have ways to sneak in so the hood IS in there one way or another...you got people that go there from around there they end up signing friends and friends of friends in...there used to be a line of dudes outside just asking people 2 sign them in-

again its nothing near as bad as a hood party or anything like that BUT it aint always sweet...i was in college parties with dudes that didnt finish hhigh school
laugh.gif
5-10 deep always with all types of stuff on them - they dont go looking for problems its all abotu the girls...but you know how that can end up sometimes-

best bet was to wear a less flagrent shirt and get your party on...unless you are a blood then rep you %$%%!
Son, I can't tell you how many times we got into it with dudes from Slumerville and surrounding towns trying to crash because of this. I'd literally be barking at dudes, "No fool you don't go to school here! How do I know? @!!%*, you've got the word 'Murdapan'tattooed on your face, that's how!"
laugh.gif

Our first night out freshman year AntonLavey almost got jumped by bums for rocking a yankees fitted at Downtown Crossing, not to even bring up the night he gotsucker punched/smacked up outside a frat by his townie dealer
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
on some business like they in the pen haha

Basically... it's all about your team in those situations. That and your confidence. Whenever I'm a fish out of water, I get proactive. I'm looking around and sizing people up, trying to figure out which dude is gonna be the one to get drunk and start some +%$$ with me and my dudes. I'm analyzing escape options and stuff like that in case something pops off, you know? So if it goes down, I'm more prepared.
Im just like this homie. I dont rarely even look at the people Im talkin to cause I stay scopin out everything around me. sometimes folk dontthink Im payin attention, and I gotta be like Nah I am I just stay proactive like Diddy

lemme clear a few things up... 1. i went to da car cause, it was 12 am & da party ends @ 1am+ shady dudes rollin DEEP were comin in & out the party. 2.yea i waz kinda timid
roll.gif
3. i had one dumb roommate screamin " what set u rep" throughout the entrance 4. my boys i came wit said dey gonna sayder "neutral"
laugh.gif
to any gangbanger that came up to me

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

lemme clear a few things up... 1. i went to da car cause, it was 12 am & da party ends @ 1am+ shady dudes rollin DEEP were comin in & out the party. 2. yea i waz kinda timid
roll.gif
3. i had one dumb roommate screamin " what set u rep" throughout the entrance 4. my boys i came wit said dey gonna say der "neutral"
laugh.gif
to any gangbanger that came up to me

How you gonna use these 2 in the same phrase doggie?

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

No.

That whole color thing is a huge myth. Unless you are a known gang member and walk through a rival Crip area in somewhere like Watts, LA all flamed up at 4am, the day after a crip was killed in a drive-by.....

Nothing will happen.
^While for the most part I agree with this statement, you haven't spent too much time in the Chi have you? Places down south and out west you will get stole on just for having your hat broke off the wrong way. Dudes are not kidding when they tell you to straighten up the fitted when kicking it out there. I swear that place is full of 18 year old knuckleheads who got nothing and got nothing to lose out there just looking to prove themselves. Wild.
You ain't never lie. They take that gang stuff real serious in Chi town. A lot of those young boys keep that heat too. If you're soft,don't walk around Chicago with a fitted hat on period.

Basically... it's all about your team in those situations. That and your confidence. Whenever I'm a fish out of water, I get proactive. I'm looking around and sizing people up, trying to figure out which dude is gonna be the one to get drunk and start some +%$$ with me and my dudes. I'm analyzing escape options and stuff like that in case something pops off, you know? So if it goes down, I'm more prepared.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_awareness

Back
Top Bottom