Canvas AF1 Quickstrikes (pic)

eek.gif
My jaw literally dropped when I saw the pic. These are indeed beautiful!
pimp.gif

getting chills from the ice. dying for a 12, can't find it anywhere every size but on ebay, sold out at my spots in minutes

these are one of the best pairs of air force 1's out in the last year... not saying too much, but i love em

Maybe from a technical standpoint, the rolled edges are an improvement, but visually, it doesn't help.. especially on the canvas models. Canvas should havea less clean look about them imo.

clear soles + canvas = bananas, need the blue or the grey ones, any infos on europe release?

Proper only has an 8 left.
smh.gif

Any other known shops with these in?

I want to hunt these down, but I know they'll be on eBay tonight.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Proper only has an 8 left.
smh.gif

Any other known shops with these in?

I want to hunt these down, but I know they'll be on eBay tonight.

try premium goods houston retail + 10 dollar shipping i believe : (713) 523-8825

Anyone willing to share some size 11.0 love, please get at me. It is times like this I hate living in the middle of nowhere.

Really wanted the Baby blue joints but I guess it wasnt meant to be I didnt see them at any of my spots today or Friday Afternoon so I jus copped the wmnsinstead, Still glad to have the wmns and will probably buy the orange and Purple joints if they release accordingly either way no biggie, its a good year forshoes so I cant afford to actually copp EVERYTHING I LIKE

you can get this pair of 'canvas AF1' on eBay for under $ 70 and don't have to deal with the BS 'limited/QS'.

Back
Top Bottom