Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

or 25 EUR shipping (via DHL)

:wink:
wink.gif
Join The Clones

Rumour on CT says they may release in UK and for 80 which is only 10 more than what a premium costs, 50 less than a supreme and 70 less than a supreme max.

^^ I don't think it's a rumour. The canvas AF1 Superemes cost 120 EUR, while regular Premiums 110EUR - 120EUR, Supremes from 150EUR - 200EUR and Supreme Max from 220EUR - 250EUR. Nike priced them cheaper either because of the material used (canvas is cheaper, than leather) or because they realized, that most of the AF1 Supremes are simply too expensive.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Quote:
does anybody know what kind of release they will be here in the states? Tier 0, HS, QS, GR(unlikely)?? 'cause if it carries a $150, $200, or even $100 price tag it won't matter if we can't find um!?!?!
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

The reason Nike is is able to charge a high price for these is because people gobble up crappy AF1 colorways and aterials so when they put out something decent for big $ i blows everyones little hypebeast heads, and makes the non-hypebeasts want them too.
sucks for people who dont like fruity pebbles and reflective croc pattern and patent leather on everything.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Well, despite the "controversy" over rolled edges & the $$$, here you go!
IMO, they are FIRE
6c2rurp.jpg
thanks Bro ..... you know who you are :pimp:
pimp.gif

peace

TEAM-AF-ONE​

ffighter, kudos on your pick-up and
I'm glad your happy but that rolled leather is :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

NO PAIN NO GAIN

^seen them in person and the rolled canvas is actually very very nice. Smooth edges are a must. Can't wait for my blues to arrive.

What's really good with the black ones?
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

If the swoosh's were white........................................oh my goodness, it would have been a wrap. I'm kinda glad they're not, it's an easy way to save some money.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Eh, waiting for a states release. Can't wait for the greys.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Thanks for the comments...good and bad....glad it's a conversation piece!
Have a great weekend!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^^^ AF1 canvas supremes(1st three colors of five - blk and tan not released yet) and i don't think they hit the US yet.....rumor is US prices= :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​

damn that @#%$ that bad here yea i asked cuz there was a pic a while bac with a shoe sitin on ALL 5 they couldnt take 2 sec to get some clear pics of those black and tans ones lol

the price is @#%$ ridiculous
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

while if you can find a place in the chi thats sellin them for 150 hit me up asap plz i was over at self and dude was like 185 and i just start lol as i walked out the store

Quote:
I will have the other colors soon...

i look forward to this as the other pics werent too clear. black and gum always go together nicely, just dunno how the grey swoosh will look on it.

Back
Top Bottom