Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

navys :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

If I can find the earlier canvases releases for roughly the same prices, then forget these....but they do look good!
NYCCCP
TEAM AF-ONE

if price tag is 160 im passing and letting them hit the sales rack. I rather get older canvas af1.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wow....finally come across the 1st pairs of af1's I'm gonna cop since the phillippines. I like all of them. The black, grey, and maroon are so ridiculous.....jus have to steadily try to get my hands on them....they will be on sale.......eventually.....hopefully.....
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

Word they all clean but the Maroons killed it. :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
R.I.P Stack Bundles aka the Seymore Cake aka The Gorgeous Gangster aka Rayquon Elliott
You're like beer Cane dropped in Menace 40 and broke

LMAO at the people who ID'ed them
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote:
does anyone else thing those rolled edges look awful?

Im not really not a fan either but the black oned will be copped either way, way too clean. I dont think the price tag is too bad. The fact is the supreme will come with the leather lined inside and leather midsole, which from my pairs of supreme have shown are pretty quality, but thats all my opinion.

Quote:
That price tag is valid for EU only. I assume if they release in US they should be cheaper.

let's hope so! thanks for the info, chris! hope all is well in berlin!!!

I'd get the maroon ones, match my FSU gear for school.

And I'd love the blue, but I already got a lot of blue shoes, price is a bit too high for me.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I have green canvas lows from 94 vnds, and they were only 50 bones like 4yrs ago. No way would i pay $200 for these, i only paid $175 for the kobe air force one.

i really hope nike learned their lesson about the GIANT FLOP

of the new six SUPREME air force 1 price idea

HOPEFULLY, these will be cheap

120 or less is the only way i'll cop them in stores

if it's 120++

i'll just wait for them to go on sale

and they will go on sale, if they're priced outrageously
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

when will these be coming out and where can i cop? Sorry if already stated, didnt feel like reading 5 pages of responces.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Thank god they'll be cheaper. Hopefully 125!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Air Garnett 3 PM Me 10.5-11​

Damn..........is this how bad its become? People are hoping a shoe, that retails for $80, give or take, will release with a price tag of "merely" $120. Oh I forget, its "Supreme," so it rightfully warrants a price hike. :smh:
smh.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

These are great imo, especially the blue/maroon pair. Hopefully ill be able to get pair on sale, or with a discount. Otherwise.. meh.
nWo
new world order

would have been better as a dunk
A mind that is fast is sick. A mind that is slow is sound. A mind that is still is divine. -Meher Baba
A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones. -Lord Chesterfield
Not all that is gold may glitter. Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. -J.R.R. Tolkien

so clean but i gave up air forces a while ago. There way to heavy on the feet. But if i was gonna start again, it be with the blue ones.
R.M.S.

Yes. Maybe this could be the AF1 comeback.
MYSPACE
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #
crack mommas, crack babies, and AIDS patients/ young bloods can't spell but the could rock you in playstation​
Karmaloop.com code = RN15467
20% off the first time you use it, 10% off any other time!!!! enter it in the "rep code" box when you checkout.​

Back
Top Bottom