Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

i guess TheRealROC is just stackin cake... or talking like he does at least... i do have to pick up another pair of these though... wish i could find them for $95 though... size 10 anybody?
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

going to have to try to grab a pair of Blacks, only pair that really catches my eye....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

anyone know a website besides Sneakerhead.com that has these? i dont wanna pay 190 for the blacks.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

still debating on the black ones. Were they released at any footactions or places like that?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i decied to pass on all of them...the off-white swoosh spoils it for me. and planning to spend that $150 on better shoes....
...no really.

for u that picked up the blacks...I would reccommend the off white laces....they make the shoe pop...ill post later

Quote:
blue or maroon for retail and its a cop, but that probably won't happen

try hard enough...where im at they still have plenty of pairs of both for retail...which is $150

Does anyone know where I can get the greys sz 13's in NYC or online? I've seen them around, but no 13's!!!

Looking good flip. i still have no cognacs or grays. oh well.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

^^sorry its not a big pic but heres my greys..
(old pick up post pic)
2552mbd.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

they look good with the cream laces i think im going to have to change mine
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom