Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

The hell is slowbucks?
laugh.gif
No joke, I thought it was a starbucks offshoot....
Those Snail Money shirts.

slow.jpg

Still don't know what you're talking about

ive only seen HOOD dudes wearin slow bucks i mean the ones who hug the block for real hood

The hell is slowbucks? :lol: No joke, I thought it was a starbucks offshoot....
I never knew either till I was in the jewelry thread and im like "Aint that Winslow from my old hood" :lol:
It sure was. From what I remember, he's been getting hood money for a min :pimp:

how you stomp a cat out + take his chain and dont even drop the sunglasses from around your neck?

its weird to me that NY NTrs dont know who slowbucks is honestly

im not even a hood dude real life but i guess im just always in the know, mind you i rep for CT also

i just mingle with a lot of diff type ppl in real life i guess

For the record slowbucks is one name but it represents 2 people, slow & bucks. Im thinking thats slow who got pounced out. While watching the stream i was asking myself where did nas go when the goons took over? Im pretty sure the scent of beef was in the air and gods son smartly kept it moving.

Edit- For the most part ny cats dont like slowbucks, we rock #prl

Last edited:
Slow bucks is trash. Wouldn't wear that inside my house to lounge around.

i dont wear streetwear period

last time i wore what you could consider streetwear was lrg i guess

never bought anything off karmaloop in my life

regardless just weird how ppl on a site like NT never heard of him, especially NY heads

Last edited:
its weird to me that NY NTrs dont know who slowbucks is honestly

im not even a hood dude real life but i guess im just always in the know, mind you i rep for CT also

i just mingle with a lot of diff type ppl in real life i guess

Am I missing something b/c I don't know who this dude is? :lol:

my bad i guess i shouldnt assume ppl know so many things

im not even a IG/social network dude, i get like 97% of my info from NT an i pretty much know whats going on in the streets at all times an im not a street dude

i mess with all crowds i guess

View media item 1004145
whatever dudes can bash an say who slowbucks all day but i guess as a black man i &%^$ with dudes who about gettin money

i cant at all knock it, obviously bougie folks on NT dont know but ive seen these shirts many times an im not a street cat just a cat who is very diverse

Last edited:
I've seen Slowbucks tees in the South too. Back in 2012 the hype for these things was too real.

Back
Top Bottom