Car detailing question

Hey everyone just had a quick question I would like to ask about car detailing. I was at the fair and watched a Carnu B demonstration. Has anyone on here usedit? I bought a new car and wanted to get feedback before i buy it. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance. I have looked it up online but trying to gatheras much feedback as possible before i make the decision on whether to purchase or not

carnu b? is that supposed to be some special carnuba wax or something? what's it supposed to do?

well in the deomonstrations online and what i saw at the fair yesterday the guy puts permanent marker, and spraypaint on the a trunk of a car then showed withwet cleenex that it did not wipe off, then he used another good wax and it still didnt come off, then he used the carnu B and it came off no problem. I readsome things online all have been good but i was looking to see if anyone on here had used it

Wax isn't supposed to be used as a cleaning product. It's supposed be used as a sealant

sounds like a scam, like that Simoniz crap. Polish is supposed to remove stuff from paint, not wax, just as dude said above me, it's a sealant.

Originally Posted by DieselG5

Wax isn't supposed to be used as a cleaning product. It's supposed be used as a sealant
this.

if he had used the product, marked and/or spray painted it, then wipe it off with ease that would be different.

Back
Top Bottom